Chapter 51

Tyler's POV
We had such a great dinner, smiles and kisses shared frequently between the both of us, the love is real. We were making our way to the hotel that Ash said she had booked for me "hey babe? What's wrong your distant?" I said looking at her "just wondering about the twins that's all" she said rubbing her eyes "their fine, good for them to be away from us so they will get used to it eh?" I said smiling at her "agreed" she nooded.
Ashley's POV
Been such a good night! We finally get to the spa hotel I check into out rooms and lay down on the velvet mattress cover, take in the hotelness of the place "Ashley we have a hot tub bath!" Tyler screams jumping up and down like a kid, but it's adorable. His ability to make me laugh is one of the reasons I fell for him, it makes you feel special in a way no one or nothing else could. "Shall we my lady?" My fiancée asks handing me a bath robe, "we shall baby" I said in my most flirtatious and French accent I could "why French?" He replied with I chuckle "I honestly don't know!" I said we both laughed closing the door behind us.

A/N OMG guys sorry I haven't updated in like a month! I've been soooooo busy with my auditions  and film I'm so sorry I will update more!!!
Forever amazing
Ruth XOX