Chapter 38

Ashley's POV
Last week the cast and crew of PLL went in a 1 week hiatus. I have been doing a find your California travel shoot on an island. It's been lovely but I have missed my children and Tyler, he couldn't come because he was auditioning for a movie, the kids stayed with our nanny. I'm coming home today Tyler is picking me up from LAX in about an hour, I can't wait to see him. It's been rough trying to get over what happened to me, I still get flashbacks to that day reminding me of what happened, even know I try to forget. "We have landed I hope you enjoyed your flight!" The woman said on the intercom thingy. I made my way through the airport paparazzi flashing their cameras at me every where, they escorted my away from them to a quieter corridor, where I saw my baby.
Tyler's POV
I can't wait to see Ash! I've missed her even know she was only gone for 5 days, I don't like to go a day with out her. I'm also wondering how she coped out there, In the nights she would wake up screaming from nightmares but I would always be there to comfort her, out there she was alone. I saw loads if flashing lights that's when I knew she was here, I saw her shielding her face from the paparazzi " you always look beautiful!" I said she looked up screaming "Ty!" And ran over to me a fast as she could hugging me so tight that I couldn't breath "is need air Ash!" I said laughing kissing her forehead, my princess is safe and sound.

A/N sorry it's short! Hope you liked it! Have you seen Ashley's new photoshoot? OMG she look outstanding I will put some of the photos above!
Thankyouu again!
Ruth XOX