1:The good girl

Today was the first day of 12th grade. Total bummer right? Here come the good part. My bestfriend Ashley. I was so hype to see her. We been together since like diapers.

"Crystal,I missed you where have you been"! Ashley said. It been forever since I seen the girl.

"I've been through some things over the summer."I began to tell her about my parents and their car crash. Which turned the wrong way and became deadly. But hey! Atleast I can have some privacy I always wanted. Right?

"Crystal I'm sorry I didn't know, if I knew better I wouldn't have asked." she said sounding so hurt.

"Its okay,you didn't know."

Ashley POV

Crystal was like my best friend since diapers. She's not only my best friend but, she is like my sister.

"Umm, I guess we should get to class now."

"Yeah I guess, see you later."then we walked off.

Crystal POV

School is almost over, so I'm in my last class and it's gym. We had to pick partners and the badass Jay  was in my class so it went like boy, girl, boy, girl. Ashley picked her boyfriend who I hate, Tymir Oxford. Then, it was Jay's turn and guess who he picked.  ME! Out of all people, ME.

"Okay, Mr. Jay and Ms. Crystal Moore partner up!" Coach Monroe said.

"Wow, what a nice thing to do". I said, Jay just laughed and had this evil smirk on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short but, yeah I edited it😎.

Not my cast⏬⏬