This just started

Start from the beginning

"We acre about each other, that's what will keep us close and save, don't worry" I say grabbing her harder.

"I love you so much" She says looking directly at my eyes.

"I love you too" I say giving her a quick kiss on her soft lips.

Right after the lights turn off. She stays in this position, with her head resting on my chest and my arms around her. Today having her on my arms feels better than be on hers. Right now I feel like I can protect her, like I can separate her from all the ad things in this world, it feels like I'm never going to lose her as long as my arms are wrapped around her.

We fell asleep and woke up in the same position. I'm surprised we didn't move while we were sleeping,  but I'm also so glad about it... fall asleep with her on my arms and wake up with her still on my arms is one of the best feeling I've ever had. Tomorrow is the Halloween party, and I just hope that nothing happens during this day. We decided to stay in places with a lot of people and just don't do anything weird or something that could make them pay attention on us. We ate breakfast, this time Melissa was there, but eating alone. We passed the whole morning and afternoon outside, today was a little bit sunnier and it wasn't as cold as it was the past days. We talked with Mona, she didn't have anything new about all this thing. Right now we're on the tables just talking and making some jokes to make the bad feeling we all have disappear for a few minutes.

"I think I would be a great actress, Cece would be a great card player. Aria could be one of those persons who read the books and decide if they would be published. You two could do a porn movie and be famous" Says Hanna to all of us.

"Hanna you're so weird" Says Emily laughing with all of them.

Hear her laugh makes me happy. She has been the whole day with a serious face and that's not the Emily she likes to be, she's not being the Emily she was those past peace three weeks.

"You'd love to and you know it" Says Hanna with a little smirk.

"I would pay to see it" Says Cece laughing with Hanna.

"Oh we know you would" Says Aria laughing at Cece.

The jokes about Emily and me being together are never gonna get old, but they are funny.

"Dilaurentis" I suddenly hear behind me, a deep voice.

I turn fast, scared, thinking it was going to be one of those two guards.

"Y-yeah'" I say still so scared, but it's just another guard, the fat one.

"You have a visit" He says. What?

"What are you saying? It's not even visit day" I say getting nervous again, I don't want more visits.

"It's not a normal visit, please come with me" He says looking at me with those green deep eyes he has.

I turn to look at them, I have no idea of what could be this about. I can see different face, Cece and Hanna are not worried. Aria is questioning herself who could it be and Emily is probably freaking out thinking one of the three ones could be waiting for me.

"I'll be right back" I say standing up and joining the guard.

This is so weird. I's Monday and I have a visit, a special visit. There's something weird going on in here. I thought we we're going to go to the visit place, but we're going to Ezra's corridor. What if Ezra wants to see me because he knows something? I was literally shaking when we passed through Ezra's office, but we didn't stop there. We stopped in front of a door that says "Private reunion room" The guards knocks the door and he opens it. I didn't know what or who was going to be there, but I didn't expect anything good. I see someone sit on a table, there's another chair right in front of him. The guards let me in, and I sit in front of this weird guy with big glasses.