Like Yesterday

Title: Like Yesterday

Author: crossroad

Genre: Humor, Watty Awards

Status: Completed

Description: He's the most ideal guy in the world - a college dude, standing tall with that perfect sun-kissed look. He's the answer to every wishful thinking and the gift that heaven prepared for the luckiest girl alive. He has everything that you could ever think of, including that hateful revenge that is pointed towards her.

She's the happy-go-lucky gal - with no perfect tan or a bombshell body. She's just that girl in that lifeguard chair dressed in dark, tight fitted clothes that is neither attractive nor repulsive. In a town as small as hers, hearing the news that he's coming back is something that she can't avoid. But shoving the warning aside, she swears that she knows best.

She is the girl that he plans to take revenge on and he is her worst nightmare. But things turn out a little differently as the criss are crossed and truths are revealed. It's a love-hate... hate story of two people who are sworn to be enemies. One involving a whole lot of drowning, saving and making memories, like those of yesterday's.

Some thoughts on the story: Amazing cover, awesome trailer, fitting cast, brilliant summary and an absolutely beautiful story.. what more can you ask for?

I love love love LOVE the cover. It's soo pretty to look at. It's probably the best cover I've seen in wattpad so far. I also love the trailer, I love the summary, I love the cast, I love the characters (I love how different her characters are from each other. I'm not really sure if I like Reese at the start because she's so full of resentment but I'm pretty sure I warmed up to her at the end. I looooove Jace. He's sooo sweet and caring and IDEAL. haha.) I also love the songs in the story. They are incredibly sweet and adorable, did i say sweet? *sigh*.. I'm pretty sure I love everything about the story. Freesia Lockheart is one talented person, might I say? She's actually one of my favorite authors in wattpad. Check out her stories guys. You won't regret it. :)

Back to the book, I can't help but fall in love with the book. The story is beautifully written. It is a very very well written book. And it's like every chapter has a lesson. You can actually get quotes out of it.^^ It may have a few flaws but it can easily be overlooked because of how good it turned out. It may get a little boring at the start (because Reese thinks a lot.. haha.^^) but it will get interesting, I promise. It will definitely warm your hearts.. such a sweet love story.

Did I say I love the cover? because I really really do!^^

This book is published. You can get a copy at amazon.

Here's the link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/827785-like-yesterday

Love and revenge,

Ren :)