Alone on Cloud 9

Title:  Alone on Cloud 9

Author:  xoStardust

Genre:  Teen Ficton

Status:  Completed

Description:  Everyone has that one guy. The one who broke your heart, the one who got away, the one you can't decide if you regret. Because the thing about first loves' is that you really did fall, and even though life fell short of happily ever after there were still things worth remembering. But while your first love is the hardest, it doesn't have to be the last. At least, that's what Arya's realizing. 

Told from past and present perspectives, Alone on Cloud 9 is about a girl who lived in her dreams and the one day that changed everything…

Some thoughts on the story:  The title, description and cover are catchy.  That's what makes me read this.  Not to mention  the book's prologue.  You'll get hooked just by reading the prologue.  Chapter by chapter, you'll be sucked in by the story.  The author has a unique way of making you feel like you're the heroine of the story.  I can't help but feel what Arya is feeling.  I don't know if its because we have the same perspective of love or its really because the story is very well written.  Every time she feels broken and sad or when she feels cynic about love, I feel like I'm the one who's hurting and all torn up.  Its like you can totally relate with her and feel for her.  

Its very narrative but not in a boring way.  I actually find it surprising that I would love this story because I'm not really fond of long narrations,  I go for dialogues / conversations.  Also, it's different.  It's not your usual cliche stories.  It has a unique plot.  Its deep.  Its very realistic.  Its bittersweet.  I won't say that it has interesting twists because it hasn't but you'll be left wondering what the "Incident" was and you'll just keep on reading the story.  I also love the author's quotes right before the chapters.  You'll actually get a lot just by reading the quotes.  And I LOVE the ending!  Totally perfect for the story.  Have I said that the author has a lovely writing style?  Because she definitely has.  I would totally repeat that over and over.  She's one of the greatest writers in wattpad.  

This is tied in third place with Finding Out What the Bad Boy Fights For.  If humor is what gets me to loving FOWTBBFF, the author's excellent and mature writing skill (and Shy Guyof course!^^) is what gets me to love this story.  

Here's the link.. http://www.wattpad.com/story/63850-alone-on-cloud-9

Wow, that's long.^^  Laters!

Love and heartbreaks,

Ren :)