Finding Out What the Bad Boy Fights For

Title:  Finding Out What the Bad Boy Fights For

Author:  spilsder

Genre:  Humor, Romance

Status:  Completed

Description:  1. Swing left  2. Swing right  3. Dodge  4. Tackle  5. Laugh as he lies there, nearly unconscious  6. Make some form of comment. "God, even your mum lasted longer than you last night."  7. Walk off, leaving the victim in question groaning in pain.  Jacob Moore street fights everyday.  He has a routine:  he fights, he laughs, he walks away.  He doesn't do friends, and he's known around school as their 'bad boy'.  Kara... well Kara doesn't have a titile, but she does manage to humiliate herself daily using her natural talent of word vomit and verbal diarrhoea.  So when two run into each other (quite literally) it creates something interesting, dangerous, and something, that's just a little bit like love.

Some thoughts on the story:  This story is crazy, no what i meant was Kara is crazy.  OMG, i laughed a lot while reading this one.  The story is great and funny.  You won't find a boring chapter because every single bit has Kara's antics.  I was hesitant at first to read this because although i love cliche stories, i have read a lot of bad boy good girl stories that i, kind of got tired of them already.. but I'm glad i did, because i haven't laughed like that for a while.  This book will make you laugh out loud, so much that you'll have tears in your eyes.  I have slapped my face a lot of times while reading this, just to stop myself from laughing.. ugh.  Kara's imagination is just so hilariously epic and so dramatic.  And she's so awkward, so awfully awkward. haha.  And Jacob.  He's so sweet and adorable.  He maybe a bad boy on the surface but he's a real softie under all that mask. This is probably third on my list because of its humor and the overly-sweet-you-can't-help-but-feel-giddy scenes of Kara and Jacob.:)  I swear you'll laugh and laugh 'til your stomach hurts and you'll most likely look crazy while reading it.  Great job miss author on making me look like a weirdo laughing like there's no tomorrow. I salute you!

You want to know what the bad boy fights for? Read and find out.^^  

Here's the link..  http://www.wattpad.com/story/1951380-finding-out-what-the-bad-boy-fights-for

Love and uppercuts,

Ren :)