Date

Chapter 19

~Date~

Baileys P.O.V

*pink pink pink*. I jolted awake to a strange sound. I thought I was dreaming when it finally stopped and I rolled onto my side. I then heard it again and I turned over to look at the clock. 2:35 a.m. Why in the hell is someone trying to talk to me now. I walked to my window because there was no way it could be coming from some place else. I opened the window to see Paul standing out there in basketball shorts and a white t-shirt.

"What the hell are you doing? It's freakin 2:35 in the morning!"

He chuckled but didn't go away (not that I wanted him to).

"Come outside I have a surprise for you."

"What? How could you possibly have a surprise this early in the morning?"

"It's a secret now come on."

"Let me get changed."

"No just come one." He smiled. I sighed and shut the window, looking down at myself. I was wearing short red running shirts and a yellow t-shirt. Not quite matching but It'd have to do. I never approved of myself. Yes I was insecure. But, who wouldn't when you had people telling you what was wrong with you everyday? Never stopping and pushing you so far that you'd actually think what was the point of you being here? Would anyone care or even notice if you weren't here anymore? I'd never been told I was beautiful by anyone until Paul. I'd never known what love was until Paul. I'd never known what it meant or even felt like to be loved until Paul. He was the only reason I was still here. If there was ever a point in time where we couldn't be together anymore, I don't know what I'd do. I'd be a leaf lost in the wind. Completely lost with no chance at ever being found. I may be young but I want to be with him forever because he's the only one who has ever made me feel like I had a purpose. If he asked me to runaway with him, I'd say yes in a heartbeat. My parents would never approve of what I felt for Paul at such a young age, even if he'd been my best friend for as long as I can remember. I may be 17, but because of Paul, I know what love is and feels like. I don't ever want that feeling to go away. I smiled at myself in the mirror before tip toeing out if my bedroom, quiet not to wake my parents. I threw open the door and stepped out before closing it quietly and running smack dab into someone.

"Ugh" I nearly fell before a nice warm hand slid around my waist and catching me before I fell. Paul stared down at me with his sparkling green eyes that I fell inlove with. His hair was disheveled, obviously bed head and his white T-shirt hugged his chest nicely. I stared at him, admiring the way his lips looked sorta like a heart and wondering how his skin was so soft and perfect. His warm hands brought me up so I was inches away from him, still staring. He smiled down at me with his perfect teeth and ran his hands on up my hips before going up my arms and back down again to rest behind me on the small of my back. The touch of his skin on mine made it feel like it was on fire, sending a tingly feeling all throughout my body. I blushed as he noticed my staring and turned away. I felt him kiss my cheek and slide his arm around my waist before slowly pulling me away.

"Why are we out here?"

"You'll see." He whispered in my ear, his hot breath on my neck. He brought me around to the back of my house. I gasped and brought my hands to my mouth at what was in front of me. Candles sat on around a blanket on the ground, a picnic basket sat on the ground next to it. It was so simply and easy. I remembered I'd told him I'd always wanted a simple date that wasn't in public and consisted of a use of candles. I told him this 2 years ago and it warmed my heart that he even remembered. I turned around and run to him and flinging myself on him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His arms tightly held onto my back.