I Love You Way Too Much For That

EP fanfic

*IM WARNING YOU AHEAD OF TIME FOR BAD LANGUAGE

IN THIS CHAPTER! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT! THANK YOU! :)*

Chapter 15

~I love you way too much for that~

Danny's P.O.V.

The morning sun is what woke me up that lovely Tuesday. I groaned and rolled over trying to fall back asleep. I reached my arms out for Ali so I could pull her closer to me but all I got was emptiness. I opened my eyes to see the bed empty next to me. Completely empty with the imprint of her body still there. I sat up and looked around and started to panic. I thought back to yesterday and the thought came to me. Did she leave? Did she decide that I was waiting too long and that she couldn't handle it anymore? I quickly pulled the covers off of me and jumped out of bed. I raced down the stairs almost falling down them. I raced towards the kitchen and peeked around the corner. I breathed a sigh of relief and slowly crept into the kitchen. I noticed she was wearing one of my old camp shirts from like 5th grade and a pair of my old sweatpants. I smiled and walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder.

She jumped but then quickly relaxed and smiled. I looked over her shoulder to see she was making pancakes.

"Im glad to see your here." I mumbled kissing her cheek.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She frowned a little.

"Well because of um what happened yesterday I just thought that you uh would decide you couldn't wait any longer so you'd uh leave..... Me." I finished.

"Listen Danny," she flipped some pancakes "I would wait a million years. Even if we aren't necessarily together I know that you aren't going to go ask someone else out. As long as I know your only mine and aren't going to go off with someone else, we don't have to get together extremely soon. You can take as much time as you want to do whatever you were doing." She smiled.

"I know, I would never do that to you. It's just I thought you would be mad because most girls complain if you don't get together right away. I guess they just want to make sure that I can't go off and find someone else because I'm in a relationship."

"You know very well that I'm not like most girls" she laughed " I know that you aren't going to do that to me so I'm not worried."

"You shouldn't be, because I love you. Only you." I whispered kissing her neck. She giggled as she put the pancakes on a plate.

"Can you get the syrup?" She asked.

"Of course." I reluctantly let go of her to go to the cabinet and retrieve the syrup.

"Now come and watch Tom and Jerry with me and help me eat these pancakes." She grabbed my hand, pulling me after her towards the living room. I gladly accepted.

Paul's P.O.V.

"Paul you're so stupid." Bailey mumbled. She inspected my hand before grabbing the disinfectant beside her and applying it to my hand. She rubbed it over the now dried blood on my knuckles. She quickly ran to my bathroom and came back with a roll of gauze. She placed it over the wound and I hissed as she wrapped it tightly around my hand.

"Am I hurting you?" She looked up at me.

"No."

"You sure?"

"Im pretty sure." I laughed.

"Okay... All done." She tucked the last piece into the side.

"What happened last night between you guys?" She asked.