Let Me Kiss You

Chapter 10

~Let me kiss you~

Dannys P.O.V.

Paul walked out with a goofy grin on his face. I gave him a quizzical look but he just smiled at me. I slowly got up, quite nervous for what I was about to do. I slowly walked in to see ali give me an embarrassed look. I sat next to her in the chair next to her bed.

She played with her nails, signaling to me that she was embarrassed or nervous. I sat there awkwardly not knowing what to say until she broke the silence .

"Im sorry." She mumbled not looking at me.

"For what?"

"For what I did that day at the park. And putting you through all this."

"You dont have to be sorry for what you did at the park. Your not putting me through anything. Im just glad your okay."

"How could I not be sorry? What I did at the park just screwed everything up! Everything is all awkward between us and I hate it. I want our old relationship back. Im just so stupid. Caving into myself thinking something would change between us."

"Maybe something did."

"Yeah something did. Awkwardness"

"No maybe something else." I said smiling.

"What are you saying?"

"I dont know. What am I saying?" I smirked.

" I dont know. You tell me."

"Maybe im saying that your not stupid for kissing me."

"And why wouldnt I be?"

"Because.... I quite enjoyed it."

She just stared at me, mouth hanging open.

"Danny.... I-" I cut her off by taking her head in mine and pressing my lips to hers. She seemed taken aback but she quickly recovered and kissed me back. It was a sweet gentle kiss that showed her I cared. I pulled away to see her smiling.

"Ive liked you for a long time Ali. I was going to tell you that day in the park but then you kissed me out of nowhere and it just suprised me. Then you left and I didnt get the chance to recover to tell you." I took her left wrist to my lips and kissed every cut before intertwining it with mine.

"Please dont ever hurt yourself again."

"I wont danny, I promise."

Alis P.O.V.

He kissed me. Danny freaking kissed me. Where did this leave us? I have no clue. He didnt ask me to be his girlfriend. He just simply kissed me and told me he liked me. I tell him I love him, he tells me he likes me. Maybe he doesnt like me that much. I shake my head trying clear my bad thoughts. Danny was just staring at me with a weird look on his face.

"What?" I laughed.

"Nothing I was just thinking and you were staring off into space with a sad look on your face."

"Oh I was just thinking about things. Here. Come sit up here with me." I scooted over and patted the spot next to me. He smiled a climbed onto the bed next to me. I took the T.V. remote off of the table next to me and handed to him.

"OHHH SPONGEBOB!" He yells keeping it there. I just laugh and snuggle into him. He wraps his arm around my waist and I lay my head on his shoulder. I look down at our hands, perfectly fitted together and smile. I slowly breathed in his scent ive grown familiar with. It made my head spin, but in a good way. I turned my head so it was resting in the crook of his neck and smiled as his hair tickled my nose. I slowly drifted of to sleep, feeling happy for once.

Baileys P.O.V.

"Man theyve been in there for a while." Paul said sounding a little worried. I had my head on his shoulder as I was feeling a little tired. He didnt seem to mind.

"Theres two options. One they have been arguing this entire time. Or option two, something really good happened." He just laughed at me which boosted my mood.

"Is it comfy?"

"What?"

"My shoulder" He laughed.

I just blushed and slowly slid off.

"Hey! I never said you had to get off did I? Or is it because I smell bad? Do I really smell that bad?" He said frantically looking around. I giggled and scooted closer, resting my head on his shoulder again. I slowly fell asleep.

Pauls P.O.V.

Her head layed slightly on my shoulder as I soon heard her steady breaths. I decided to go check up on them so I scooped her up in my arms. Her calm face smiled as she snuggled into my chest and I smiled back down at her. Her arms suddenly wrapped themselves around my waist. My smile grew and I finally reached the door and pulled it open. I quickly took bailey to the open chair and placed her in it. I quickly slipped off my jacket and placed it under her head. I sat down on the floor in front of her. I took my first look at them, all snuggled together. They were both smiling and fast asleep, spongebob on the TV. I smiled again looking at them, they both looked so happy. I turned around and hesitantly kissed the top of baileys head. I was instantly glad I did so as I felt a warmth spread through my body.

"Sleep tight." I whispered before slinking back to my spot on the floor.

I know this was short but ill try and make the next one longer! So what did you think? I hope you liked it :).

Please comment and let me know what you think danny and alis ship name should be! :D Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading