Ill Always Be Here

Chapter 9

~Ill always be here~

Dannys P.O.V.

"Shes awake."

I sprung out of my seat, almost knocking it over. I followed the doctor out of the waiting room and into a long clean hallway where we got into an elevator. He pressed the number 3 and I just stood there awkwardly in silence. It seemed like forever before it dinged and out we climbed out. I followed him down another long hallway before turning left. He stopped in front of a door and I read the number, 235.

"Okay shes probably still pretty tired so dont give her any big news that will cause her to strain herself. She might be able to get put in 2 days."

I frowned alittle. I guess that means I couldnt tell her I loved her today.

"You can go in now."

"Thank you." I smiled at him as he walked away, turning the way we came. I slowly slid open the door and she turned towards me. Even though her curls were a complete mess she was the most beautiful thing ive ever seen. I smiled and grabbed a chair and placed it beside her bed.

"I missed you." She croaked out, smiling at me.

"I missed you too." I stroked the side of her face, tucking her hair behind her ear. I wish that I could ask her a bunch of questions on why she did it. But I couldnt, not now. I will as soon as we get home.

"How are you feeling?"

"My stomach hurts." She laughed.

She looked around the room "Wheres paul and bailey?"

I just remembered that they said they were going to get some food. Whats taking so long?

"They were supposed to be getting food but that was like half an hour ago."

"That sounds like them." She smiled and I just couldnt get enough of it. I took her hand in mine which was absolutly freezing. She smiled and closed her eyes. I sat like that for a while, just watching her. I soon saw her breathing steady as she drifted off to sleep. I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." I whispered.

Pauls P.O.V.

I gripped her hand as we walked out of mcdonalds. I wanted to punch that guy in the face. Did I like bailey? I wasnt sure yet but I did know that she diserved someone way better than that. I walked to my car and opened the door for her before walking to the other side and climbing in.

"Paul?"

"Hmm?"

"Why do you look so upset?"

"Because that guys was being so disrespectful towards you and I dont know it just irritates me."

"Paul its fine. He was a jerk. Look." I looked over to see her toss the piece of paper out of the window. I smiled, feeling a little bit better. She took me hand in hers and rubbed circles with her thumb on the back of my hand. I instantly felt a warming sensation go through my body and I smiled, feeling way better than I did 2 minutes ago.

~*~*~*~

After a car ride filled with laughing and singing we arrived happily to the hospital. I grabbed the food and her hand before walking in the hospital.

"Danny I go-." I stopped dead in my tracks when I noticed danny wasnt in the waiting room anymore. I walked up to the front desk hoping the would know where danny went.

"Excuse me, do you know where the curly headed boy sitting over there went?"

"Umm I think he went to go visit Ms. Davis."