Did You Not Realize?

Chapter 14

~Did you not realize?~

Baileys P.O.V.

*A month later*

Its been a month. 1 freaking month since paul last talked to me. Hes pissed at me for some reason. He doesnt even answer my texts. Its been 2 weeks. 2 weeks since ive been dating brad. Yes brad and I are dating. I told paul but if course he didnt answer me. I liked brad, ALOT. I had finally found someone I had liked that coulld also help me forget that I was inlove with my bestfriend. I was inlove with someone who would never love me back. Who would love their ugly and fat bestfriend? Nobody. I was glad I found someone who could love me for who I am. I was sitting on my couch waiting for brad to come pick me up because he was taking me to lunch.

*Beep* *Beep*

I quickly grabbed the closest jacket I could find and raced out the door. I jogged to brads car before throwing the door open and hopping in.

"Hello beautiful." He smiled.

I blushed before kissing his cheek and pulling the hoodie on. It wasnt until I had it on that I realized it was pauls hoodie. I frowned down at it and felt tears trying to escape.

"Hey babe, you okay?" Brad asked as he took my hand in his.

"Of course" I smiled "Where are we going?"

"Now thats a secret im going to have to keep." He winked.

Pauls P.O.V.

Its been a month since ive spoken to bailey or even texted her and its killing me. Im just scared. Im scared of seeing her with other people because shes supposed to be with me! Thats all ive ever wanted. Was for her to be with and love me. But now thats impossible so I might as well try and talk to her again.

To bailey: hey im sorry I havent texted you lately

From bailey: oh are you?

To bailey: yes :(

From bailey: I dont believe you

To bailey: you havent hung out with me either you know. Youve been busy with your boyfriend brad.

From bailey: im sorry :( . Its just that I thought you hated me so I made no effort to talk to you.

To bailey: I dont hate you

From bailey: im on my way home from lunch with brad. Ill ask him to drop me off at your house. We'll talk then.

To bailey: okay, see you then.

Baileys P.O.V.

"Hey babe, thanks for lunch." I smiled, kissing him.

"Not a problem. You want me to drop you off at home?" He smiled.

"Uh no actually I want you to drop me off at a friends."

"Alis?"

"No a different friend." He looked at me quizzically as I told him pauls address. We sat in silence as we drove. For lunch he had taken me to a nice little place where we ate italian food. It was absolutly delicious. I turned in my seat so I could get a good look at him. His hair was as blonde and perfect as ever.. But in a way I didnt like it. It was like it was too nice. Pauls hair was always messy but in a way that it looked good. Brad had a pretty good build and defiantly not fat. But paul, it wasnt like he had no muscle but he didnt have a whole lot and he was skinny. I dont really like too much muscle. Brads eyes were an electric and extremely striking blue. Pauls were green with flecks of brown. Everything about brad stood out, as where I, well didnt. Brad and I had a few things in common but me and paul were so similar sometimes it was scary. Brad looked over at me, noticing that I was starring and smiled. Not long and we were in front of pauls house. I looked out of the window to see paul on the steps standing with his hands in his pockets. I smiled as brad came around and opended the door for me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and sweetly kissed me on the lips before letting go.