Chapter 55

Luna's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with jon's arm around my shoulder, i sat up and looked around i forgot that april was here and so was ash.

i rubbed my eyes and got off the bed to stretch, i felt kicking and i chuckled "looks like you two are hungry" i said placing my hands on the my sides. jon stirred and sat up on the bed, "good morning darlin" he said getting off and walking towards me. i pecked his lips "good morning daddy" i smiled.

jon and i went to the living room and saw that april and ash were already up. "what time is it?" i said, "like 11:30" april said, "we got food" ash smiled. "yep, Denny's" april smiled and gave me the bag full of food.

"thanks" jon and i said at the same time. we giggled then sat down at the table.

after we ate our food we headed for the arena for smackdown. after smack down jon has go continue going on the road for live events. meanwhile i'm going back to the house in vegas for some relaxing time.

as i was walking down the hall i heard whispering going on in a janitors room, being my nosey ass self i slowly walked to it and gently put my ear against the door.

"yeah danny i found her! and guess what she's-"

"hey luna whatcha doing?" nikki walked towards me, i instantly walked away from the door and towards nikki.

"you scared the shit out of me" i said putting my hand on my chest, "sorry love. what were you doing?" she asked.

"i heard someone taking on the pho-"
the door opened and i stopped talking, i turned around and saw .. rob?

"hey guys" he smiled coming up to us, "heyyy" nikki and i said at the same time. why was he in the closet talking about what he found especially a girl. maybe he was talking about renee.

something about rob reminds me of my ex boyfriend back in l.a. , i mean he does have the same hazel eyes like him and hair. what am i thinking ?! i'm just being paranoid, i heard ricky got locked up a few months ago. gosh, these pregnancy hormones are crazy.

"so what were you doing in the closet?" nikki said, thank god she asked before me otherwise he would've thought i was suspicious.

"just had to take a personal call, renee would leave me alone so i was hiding in the closet for a few minutes" he said. "i get you" nikki said, "yup that sounds like renee" i said.

"yeah, well i gotta get back to her. i bet she's looking everywhere for me" he said. "see you guys later."

"byee" nikki and i said. "let's go watch our boys fight" she smiled. we hooked arms and walked to the divas locker room.

danny ? that name sounds really familiar and that voice did sound like someone i know ... damn these hormones !!!!!

-
-
-

"you did awesome out there babe" i said before handing jon a water bottle and a towel. "thanks babe, let's get. i'm tired as hell" he said.

after jon and i said bye to everyone, we made our way to the hotel to get ready to head to l.a.

i'm gonna stay out there until jon can get a week off before the babies are here. "you ready?" jon smirked.

"yup" i smiled. and with that we headed towards the parking lot and off to the airport.