Chapter 52

Luna's P.O.V

me and jon thanked the doctor for everything she said, were having twins! a little boy and a little girl! this is so exciting!

me and jon walked back into the waiting room to see lia and nikko still sitting on the chairs. "well?!" lia asked with a smile, "we're having twins!" we both said. lia gasped, "twins?!" she said. "yup!" i handed her the picture of the ultrasound, "oh my god" she covered her mouth.

"my baby sister is having twins" she cried hugging me then jon. "congrats baby sister, nikko come here!" she said.

he slowly walked over and looked at me and jon, "look" she handed nikko the picture. be looked confused at first but then he smiled, "two babies!" he said smiling.

"you're gonna have two cousins my love" i said, i kissed his forehead then he jumped to jon. "let's go home" i smirked, after we had gotten back from the doctors me and jon started to pack our things to leave to the next city for raw.

-
-

jon had finished packing the car and we were saying our goodbyes.

"we'll be back before they're born" i said hugging lia then nikko, "have a safe trip text me when you guys land" she said.

"okay bye my loves."

jon said bye and we made our way to LAX. after we landed in iowa, we went and checked in at this hotel that was by the arena. "hungry babe?" jon asked sitting next to me on the bed.

"yesssss" i sang. "mcdonalds?" he said.

"wendy's" i said back, "sounds good, i'll be right back" he said. after noon had left i turned on netflix then looked on twitter then instagram. damn, i hit 1.4 million followers on insta.

as i was going through what to watch on netflix, my phone buzzed.

congrats on the twins, now it's time luna. see you soon ;)

my eyes had widened, not this again. who is doing this?! first i thought it was renee but now i'm getting scared.

"what the hell do you want from me" i whispered looking at the screen still.

the door swung opened and i gasped, "woah, woah, relax its just us" ashley said. she was with colby, joe, and galina.

"you scared the shit out of me" i said placing my hand over my chest. "sorry love" ashley said, i sighed and shook my head out of the thoughts.

"so! how did the ultrasound go?!" colby asked, i can tell he was excited to be a uncle. i smiled, i gave ashley the picture she gasped.

"oh my go-"

"twins!!" colby shouted, "no way let me see that" joe said. colby handed him the picture.

"oh my god! twins!" joe yelled, we all stated laughing. "congrats girl!" galina said hugging me."thanks girl, where's Jojo?" i asked.

"with my parents in pensacola" joe said. "where's jon?" colby asked while taking the remote and scrolling through netflix, i chuckled "he went to get me food."

"damn and none for me?" colby said still looking at the screen. i giggled, "nope just for me" i said.

"omg, whateves" he said. i laughed he was so adorable when he acts gay.

a few minutes passed by and jon had finally walked through the door. "hey brotha!" joe said high fiving jon.

"when did you all get here?" he asked, "about 15 minutes" colby said putting his arm around ash. "congrats on the twins man!" joe and colby went up jon and gave him a bro hug.

"i wanna plan the baby shower" ash grinned, "oh no, you don't have to girly" i said sipping my water.

"yes! my treat" she smiled, i sighed "okay if you insist" i said. "i'll help to!" galina said, "thanks girls" i said.

-
-
-

next morning

i woke up the next morning and did my daily routine, jon was still sleeping so i didn't want to wake him.

i went down to the lobby then to the parking lot, i thought i'd surprise jon with starbucks. as i was walking to my car, i saw renee talking to a tall figure. he looked so familiar. like really familiar.

i opened the car door and it got their attention, "oh hey luna!" renee fake smiled. i rolled my eyes and gave her a fake smile back "hello renee" i said.

"so, who's this?" i asked, not that i really cared it's just that he looks really familiar. "this is rob" she smirked and held on to his arm.

"nice to meet you" rob said he held out his hand for me to shake it, i gave him a light one. "nice to meet you too, now if you excuse me i have a lunatic to feed" i grinned at renee. she rolled her eyes, "come rob let's go back to my room" she said pulling him away.

"wonder where you found that one slut" i said to myself, i chuckled at what i said and drove to the nearest starbucks. 'that guy looked like- no it couldn't possibly' i thought, i shook my head and continued to drive.

----------------------------------------------------------

who do you guys think luna thought who that guy was?

and who keeps sending those damn texts?!