Chapter 41

Wednesday Morning
10:45 am

Luna's P.O.V
I had woken up about 15 minutes ago, I was still in pain with my stomach. Luckily I didn't have a match at the smackdown tapings only Renee but Paige faught her because she's becoming me up on this whole fued.

Jon was peacefully asleep next to me, I just layed there and stared at him. He's so handsome I just love him so much. His eyes slowly started to flutter and he looked at me.

"Hey." he smiled.

"Hello." I smiled back.

"You got that doctors appointment today?" he asked sitting up rubbing his forehead.

"Yup" I got up and stood up stretching my arms out.

"Want me to go with you?" he asked coming from behind me and wrapping his hands around my wait
waist.

"You can if you want but Ashley's gonna be there too" I said leaning the back of my head to his chest.

"I don't mind" he said, he kissed my cheek and pulled away. "Okay" I giggled. Man I'm so hungry right now, I've been craving for food as much as I've thrown up. Like really craving, it was weird.

"You want breakfast?" Jon asked.

"Yeah, but from-" I was cut off.

"McDonalds and Starbucks" he laughed.

"You know me so well" I said putting my hand under my chin pretending that I was flawless.

"Haha, I'll go right now but the breakfast is closed at McDonalds" he said sitting on the couch putting his shoes on.

"It's okay just get me whatever" I said.

"Okay baby, see you in a few minutes" he said kissing my head.

"Okay I'm gonna get ready" I said.

"Alright" he said walking out the door.

I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. After I got out I had gotten dressed in my casual outfits that I normally wear. I usually wear like black, white, red, and baige. I walked into the living room and turned on the TV. Nothing was on so I decided to watch spongebob. it reminded me of April. Oh My God April!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought to my self.

I got on my phone and dialed her number, I haven't talked to her in so long and I wanna see how she is doing.

"Hello?"

"Hey April!"

"Oh my god, Luna! how are so omg it's been so long"

"I know right! ugh I miss you so much. it's so boring without you"

You'll Always Be My Lunatic ♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara