Chapter 39

Luna's P.O.V
I stood there with my eyes widened, I could not believe Renee was here. And she was with Summer. Great.

"Hii Mr and Mrs Good!" Renee screamed waving her hand in mine and Jon's face. I gave her a game smile, "Yes hello Renee" I said. "What are you doing here?" Jon snapped.
"What? I'm here to have a good time with my best friend Summer, is that a problem?" she looked at both of us. "Just stay out of our way Renee" Jon said pulling me away from them. "See you around!!" she shouted.

"I hate that bitch" Jon said, "Me too" I laughed. We headed back with the group and continued to have our night. Drinks were everywhere, bodies were grinding against each other.

-
-
-

Next Morning
9:30 am

I woke up the next morning feeling very sick, I ran to the bathroom and I started to throw up. After I brushed my teeth and put my hair back, I noticed that I was ... naked. I walked
out of the bathroom and saw Jon shirtless with his boxers on. I couldn't exactly remember what had happened last night.

I layed down on the bed slowly so I wouldn't wake him. My head was really hurting and my stomach was still in pain. A lot a things were going off in my head. Like, what if I could really get pregnant? I've been in WWE for 9 month months now and I don't want to end it. But yet again, it would be nice to have a family and settle down especially with Jon because I think he is the one I've been looking for all my life.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and turned on my right and saw Jon smiling at me. I pecked his lips and smiled back. "Good morning my life" he smiled, "Good morning baby" I smiled. He kissed me passionately and looked at me again, "Let's go get some breakfast" he said. "Okay give me 15 minutes to get ready" I said standing up and stretching out my arms. "Okay" he yawned.

Me and Jon went to the same restaurant that we went to yesterday for breakfast. I got pancakes and Jon just had coffee. "I threw up this morning" I said eating a piece of my food. "You okay?" he asked, "Yeah, it was probably from all the drinking last night" I smiled. Oh no that feeling is coming back my stomach is turning, "Babe can you excuse me for a moment" I looked at Jon.

"Of course baby" he said, I nodded and fast walked to the restroom, I got to a stall put my head back and threw up. This is weird this never happened to me before. I flushed the toilet and walked out, luckily no one was here because it was so early. I washed my hands, wiped my mouth with a paper towel and went back out there.

When I came out I saw Renee and Summer at a booth two rows down from mine and Jons. I sat down at looked at him, he sighed "You see them right?" he whispered. I nodded, "Wanna get going?" I asked him, he nodded and left some cash on the table and we walked quickly out of the restaurant so they wouldn't call us.

We got in the car and headed back to the house, we had to leave tomorrow morning to Arizona which was gonna take about 5 hours to get to the arena, me and Jon both had matches so we have to be in a rush in the morning.

"Thank god we left before they can try and hang out with us" Jon said, I nodded "Totally" I laughed. "You ready for another night of memories" Jon asked "Yaaasss! I can't believe tonight's our last night at Coachella" I frowned.

Jon chuckled, "Don't worry because me and you are going to EDC together in a couple months" he smiled, I squealed in excitement "Yay! Ah this is, so excit- baby PULL OVER RIGHT NOW" I screamed. That feeling in my stomach came back.

Jon pulled over to the side of the highway, I got out of the car and threw up again. This Is The 3rd Time This Morning I thought to myself. Jon got out and walled over to me, he pulled my hair back and rubbed my shoulders "You're okay baby, maybe you need to go to the doctors" he said.

I came back up, "Yeah I should, I'll book an appointment when we get to Phoenix" I said. "Good" he said, "When we go tonight, drink water yeah?" he asked. "Sure" I sighed.

Later That Night

Me and the crew had already packed up and headed to the grounds earlier. We were listening and dancing to the music that people were already playing. There were so many drinks but I had to remember to drink water and punch. I noticed Renee and Summer were with a group of guys, talking and flirting with all of them. Sluts I thought.

Jon kept drinking and drinking, there were times when he whispered some dirty things to me. He gets really horny when he's drunk, I don't know it's a him thing.

That feeling in my stomach came back AGAIN, I ran inside the bus to the bathroom and threw up for the 4th time today. "I hope I'm not pregnant" I said to myself. I got up and washed my mouth with water and went back outside.

"You okay my lovely?" Ashley asked, "Yeah, I'm fine" I smiled. "Did you throw up again?" she whispered in my ear. I sighed, "Yes" I said. "This is the 4th time today Luna, when we get to Arizona I'll go to your doctors appointment with you" Ashley smiled.
"Thanks girly" I smiled.

We continued to have a good time that night, this is defiantly the best vacation ever! Plus I'm really looking forward to the doctors this week. I just really hope that I'm not pregnant, I mean Jon and I aren't ready for kids yet and our careers are through the roof right now!

But when I think about it again, it would be nice to have a family with Jon. Who knows, I might even want to Get Married With Him.