Chapter 53

Luna's P.O.V

"come on" i said.

"do it" jon said.

"come on"

"do it!"

i groaned and rolled my eyes. i cleared my throat,
"i only call you when it's half past five, the only time that i call you mine. i only love it when you touch me not feel me when i'm fucked up that's the real me yeah" i sang.

"god, your voice is so perfect" jon said

i giggled, then i gasped "look" i said looking down at my stomach. "you like that didn't you guys?" jon said rubbing both sides of my stomach.

i felt a kick, "i know my baby girl in there loved it" jon chuckled. i laughed a bit, "my baby boy loved it too" i said putting my hands on jon's as he kept rubbing my stomach.

there was a knock on the door, jon stood up "come in."

"dean you're on in 2 minutes" landon, a tech person who's a good friend of me and jon, "thanks bro" jon said. landon nodded and left the room.

"wish daddy luck tonight" jon said kissing the top of my stomach, "good luck daddy" i smirked. jon stood up and grinned at me "thanks mommy" jon winked then left the room.

"oh, once you two are here you're gonna love that man like i do" i said.

i walked to the catering and i bumped into a tall figure.

"oh my bad luna."

"it's okay rob, so how do you like raw?" i asked.

"it's awesome here, everyone is cool" he said. "and renee" i said. "eh, still renee" he said, i giggled "um i was just gonna go to the catering wanna come?" i asked nicely.

"sure! why not?" he said.

we walked down the hall and just before we entered the catering renee stepped right in front of it us. it's like she was waiting around the corner for him to pop up. weird right?

"hey baby!" she said hugging on rob, "hey" he smiled at her. "well, see you around" i said walking into the catering. "baby don't talk to her she's mean" i heard her say in the sleaziest baby voice ever.

"oh, poor little slut" i said to myself.

"hey girly" nikki said coming up to me, "heyyy,"

"i can't wait til my little nephew and niece get here" she winked, "me neither" brie said sitting down at the table.

"me three" saraya said sitting by brie.

"me four" eva said.

holy hell my kids are gonna have a lot of aunts, and only 2 uncles!

"okay girls slow your roles" i chucked, the girls laughed then got into serious mode. "when's the shower?" emma asked, "i don't know, haven't really planned it yet" i said.

"i'll plan it" eva said.

"no i wanna plan it!" nikki said stepping in.

"no i will!" brie said, "sit down brianna" nikki said.

all the girls started arguing, "guys!" i said they were still talking and yelling at each other causing the whole catering to look at us. some of the guys were saying "fight divas fight! fight divas fight!" and brian was chanting "yes! yes! yes!" along with dolph, titus, xavier, and colby ?!

"guys!" i said again.

"SHUT UP!!!!!!" i screamed at the top of my lungs, everyone went down silent and stared at me with shock in their eyes like they've just seen a ghost.

"i will do it" i heard a familiar voice say, everyone turned around and gasped.

"april?!"

----------------------------------------------------

hey guys sorry if this was short, but i have some news this story is almost coming to an end !

i've had so much fun writing my first story on here and i can't wait to write more!

maybe for my next book i'll do a wwe one shots book! i'll be taking requests after this story is completed !

thank you guys so muchbe sure to comment and vote!!

ps. sorry i haven't had time to edit some of the chapters but i'll get to it shortly (: