Chapter 33

Still At The Arena

Renee's P.O.V
I hate that little bitch Luna, I'm gonna get her at extreme rules and take that championship. I mean come on, all these divas are fucking losers and I've been commentating for about 2 years now. Its time I start to be the woman that I am and take the Divas Championship. Luckily, I have the authority by my side.

-
-

Luna's P.O.V
I couldn't wait until extreme rules to beat that little whores ass, she being the divas champion? after all the shut she's done to Jon and she decides to be a diva to get back at me? This should be fun.

I walked out of the locker room with my bags and I saw April looking down at her feet sad. I walked up to her.

"April?" I asked.

She tilted her head up and she was crying. I dropped my bags and have her a tight hug, she huffed tightly back. We pulled apart.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm retiring from WWE."

My heart stopped.

"What! Why?"

"I'm pregnant" she sighed.

I covered my mouth as tears were filling in my eyes, she smiled at me and I did the same back. We hugged again as both of us started crying.

"I'm so happy for you" I said.

"I'm moving to Chicago with Phil too and I'm raising the baby there with him" she smiled.

We pulled away, "April!" Phil said from at the end of the hall. "Goodbye Luna Garcia " she said facing me, "Goodbye April Mendez" I smiled. She asked slowly down the hall, "Text me?!" I said. "Always" she smiled. She disappeared around the corner, I walked down to Jon's locker room and knocked on the door. He opened it, oh gosh he was shirtless.

He looked at me confused, "What happened?" he said pulling me in for a hug. I giggled, "I'll tell you later" I gave him a weak smile. "Come on let's go" he said putting on his shirt. He grabbed his bags abs we walked to the parking lot.

-
-

Me and Jon were in the car and my favorite song Ayo by Chris Brown was playing and I turned the volume up and rowed down the windows.

I started to sing along, "Cuz we poppin like Ayyyooo" I sang rocking my hips back and forth in my seat. He stared at my body and grinned. Luckily no one was on the high way and speeded up. I put me head out the window and put my hands in the air, letting the wind flow on my face.

"Got yo b***h I'm the n***a!" I screamed singing along nodding my head. "Cuz we poppin like Ayyooooo" me and Jon started singing. I was laughing after he sang along with me. I sat back down and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you Mr.goon" I smirked.

"I love you to Mrs.goon" he smirked back.