Chapter 42

At The Hotel
8:57 pm

Luna's P.O.V
Me, Ashley, Colby, Jon, And Joe were hanging out and having a little kick back like when me and the boys first met. I miss these kind of nights. Everyone was drinking beer and vodka while I just say there with my can of sprite. Colby had gotten pizza for us and a bunch of other junk foods that we shouldn't even be eating ... oh well.

"What movie should we watch? horror, comedy, romance?" Colby said looking at the TV screen. "What about a comedy horror movie" Joe said grinning, "Haunted House 2 it is then" Colby laughed.

"So what did the doctor say Luna?" note asked sipping his beer. "Well, I had to pee in a plastic container cup and I have to go back on Sunday to see the results" I smiled. "You had to pee in a plastic cup?" Colby asked looking shocked. "Yes" I laughed. "Gross" he mumbled, I threw a piece of popcorn at him and laughed.

I noticed during the whole movie that Jon kept staring at me. I wonder why he he was? What was going through his mind right now. I looked at him as our blue eyes met with each others from across the room. (yes I know kylie jenner has brown eyes, let's just imagine they're blue like in all the pictures i put up. and sometimes Luna likes to wear brown contacts! its just a story lol cx )

"What?" I mouthed looking at him worried. "We need to talk" he mouthed back. I nodded my head 'yes'. "I gotta pee" I said standing up. "Have fun" Ashley said eating popcorn looking at the TV still.

I walked in the room and sat on the bed waiting for Jon to come. A few minutes came by and he had finally shown up. He shut and the door and sat next to me.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked lightly. He sighed and grabbed my hand giving it a light kiss. "Luna, I love you" he said to me. "You're not breaking up with me are you?" I said.

"What?!? of course not! you're my girl. you're back in my life now and I want you to stay" he laughed. I chuckled lightly, "Okay" I smiled. "What I wanted to say, is that if you ate pregnant and I am the father. I-I wanna be with you for the rest of my life. Before you came, I was a mess. I had drinking problems and anger problems. That all changed after you signed up from nxt. The day we meet is the day I'll never forget. I loved everything about you, you are the only one that I'm more closed to besides Joe and Colby. What I'm really saying is that, I'm excited if you are gonna have a baby. I think I made my choice and that I'm ready to be a father and you're ready to be a mother right?" he asked.

I paused I had no idea what to say, "U-Um, I mean I've always wanted a baby but it's crazy how it'll happen so quickly and my career would be on the line too." I said. "Are you ready?" he asked. I thought for a while, "Yes .." I smiled. Jon laughed and picked me up giving me a tight hug. "This is really exciting" he said kissing my lips. "And if you're not pregnant, we can always try again" he winked giving me a huge grin. I laughed, "You're such a goon, but your my goon" I chuckled.

We walked back hand in hand to the guys, we looked over and saw Ashley and Colby having a full on make out session. I screamed "Oh my godd!" I laughed. Ashley got startled and jumped off of Colby. Joe wasn't anywhere to be seen I'm guessing he went to get more pizza because there was no more in the box.

"Heyyyyyyyy" Colby smiled. "Having fun were we?" Jon asked smirking, "Yup" Colby winked. I went to the room and saw Ash laying on the bed with a pillow in her face. "You okay?" I asked sitting next to her. "You guys saw, and you screamed" she said with the pillow still in her face. I laughed, "You guys are cute together!" I said, she sat up "You really think so?" she said , a little smile was appearing on her face.

"Totally!" I said.

"Thanks Luna" she gave me a hug, "I'm gonna go back out there" she did up waking out of the room. I went over to the mirror to check my hair, I looked around the room and lifted up my shirt looking at my stomach in the mirror. There was a little bump in the middle around my belly button.

WOAH ...