Chapter 50

Day of April & Phil's Wedding

Luna's P.o.V

Me and Jon were on our way to the haul where April's wedding was, I am really excited for her and I'm also one of her bridesmaids! And Phil asked Jon to be his 3rd groomsmen since him and Jon go way back before WWE. So me and Jon had to be there early, we parked the car and made our separate ways to April and Phil's dressing rooms.

I walked into this beautiful white room and saw April in her wedding dress, it was beyond gorgeous. "My love!!" April skipped over and hugged me tight "Oops sorry I keep forgetting you're having a baby!" she smiled and looked down at my tummy. "Omg, this is crazy how many months?" she asked looking back up to me, "It'll be five months next Saturday" I said. I walked over to the dress that I was gonna wear for the wedding and it was beautiful.

"What shoes are you wearing?" I asked as the make-up lady applied eye liner on me, "My converse of course" April giggled. I laughed, "Classic April" I smirked. "Yups, ugh I'm so nervous" she said pacing around the room. "You're gonna do great love!" I smiled, "I know he's the one but this is exciting and scary" she said plopping down on the couch. I chuckled, "You got this girly" I said walking over and giving her. "I'm so happy you're here" she said, "Me too."

After me and April had gotten our make up done, people were already arriving to the haul. half of the visitors were our friends from work Me and the 4 other brides maids were walking with the groomsmen in 15 minutes which is when the wedding was gonna start.

After everyone sat down me, the girls, and the men stood by the doorway side by side. After the 3 groups went it was mine and Jon's turn, some of the superstars and divas waved at us on the low key and we just smiled and continued walking. After April's sister and her husband walked down the isle, Here comes the bride came on and everyone stood up. April walked down the isle and she couldn't help but smile the whole time. Tears were filling in my eyes, my best friend is getting married to the man of her dreams.

-
-

"I do" April smiled. "By the power vested in me by the state of Illinois, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the pastor said. April and Phil kissed, the whole audience was cheering and chanting "Aj Punk! Aj Punk!" it was really cute.

It was time for the reception, me and Jon made our way to our table.

"That was beautiful" I said smiling looking at Jon. "Yeah, when will our wedding come?" Jon asked not looking at me.

"Probably some time after the baby comes" I said. "Oh, okay" he said still not looking at me. "Babe, what's wrong?" I sighed looking at him. He sighed and turned to me, "Do you wanna move in with me in Vegas?" he asked.

"I thought you already asked me?" I said looking confused. "No, I want you to move in with me and we'll raise the baby there" he smiled a bit.

I chuckled, "Of course my love" I smiled. I pecked his lips, "I love you."

"Love you too baby girl."

We enjoyed the rest of the wedding and I danced with my girls, and with Jon, surprisingly he didn't drink at all. Next, our first ultra sound of the baby and I'm inviting Lia and Nikko.