Chapter 43

Left Off From Last Chapter
Luna's P.O.V

I stood there still looking at my stomach rubbing it up and down. I smiled a bit, I was imagining how my stomach would look like with a big bump. "How did this happen in 3 days? I mean it's probably from eating so much. This doesn't happen so fast" I said to my self. I sighed and put my shirt down and walled back out where my peeps were.

I saw Ashley sitting next to Colby, "Aww ya'll are so cute i can't right now" I fake cried. "Shush up girl" Colby laughed, "Oh my, what ever best friend" I said. I sat next to Jon and put my legs over his lap. He left little circles around my knees I chuckled and kissed him on the cheek.

"I have more pizza!!" Joe yelled causing me and Ashley to jump. "Holy shit you scared me, ima have a heart attack!" Ash said putting her hand over her chest. "Chilllll" Joe laughed.

I grabbed 2 big slices of pizza and sat on the couch, "You're gonna eat those 2 big pizzas?!" Colby asked looking shocked as if he never seem me eat these past few days. "Yes! deal with it ya goon!" I said trowing one of my chips at him. "Hey! watch it you could poke my eye out with those" he whined. "Don't be a punany!" I said. He glanced back at looked at me shocked, "Did you just call me a punany?!" he laughed. "Yup" I smiled.

"Okay, I see how it is" he said.

"Love you best friend!" I said flipping him off. "Love you too" he chuckled doing the same thing.

I woke up there next morning and for ready for the day. I had a interview with E! at 12:30, I am still in Arizona but luckily I had to do a live interview in a studio shore the interviewers were in L.A.

I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready, Jon was passed out on the couch and so was Colby. I chuckled and stared at them, "WAKE UP! THERES A MURDERER IN HERE AHH HELP" I screamed. Both men shot up and held their fists up, yet their eyes were still closed they were still half asleep. I laughed at what I was seeing, "I'm just playing" I cooed.

"Really babe?" Jon laughed. "You were asleep and I wanna go shopping" I smiled rubbing his biceps. I pecked his lips, "I'm not convinced" he said. I have him a passionate kiss and pulled away "Okay, I'll get dressed" he chuckled. "Guys I'm standing right here!" Colby waved his hands on our faces. I couldn't stop laughing, "My bad best friend" I giggled.

"I'll be back with Ash and Joe" Colby said getting up and walking towards the door. "Okay, see you in a few minutes?" I said putting my leather jacket on, "Yup!" he said. He left the room and now I had to wait for Jon.

He walked out with a leather over his white shirt with dark blue denim jeans and his Cincinnati Reds black hat. I've always loved his style and the fact that he never did his hair like he was in the shield. "You look hot baby" I smirked, "You look hotter" he said eyeing me up and down biting his lip.

I walked over to him and, wrapped my arms around his waist. I went on my tippy toes and pecked his lips
He picked me from my bottom and I wrapped my legs around him. He gave me a wet kiss "I love you" he said. I kissed his cheek "love you too baby" I whispered in his ear.

"We're here WOO WOO" Ashley said bursting through the door. "Oh, I'm sorry were you two having a moment?" Colby followed behind her. "No, no, noooo" Jon kept saying. I chuckled, "You guys ready? and when I say guys I mean Luna and Ashley" Joe said.

We arrived to this mall that was down the street from the hotel. I went to forever 21, Hollister, pac sun, hot topic, spencers, victoria secret, and bath & body works. I bought a lot of stuff mostly clothes and lotion from bath & body works.

Me and Ashley went to Starbucks whole the guys went to eat at the food court. When me and Ashley were in line someone bumped into me causing me to drop my money I had out for the cashier. When I looked up this person was very familiar, he gave me an evil glare as his eyes widen when he saw me. He turned around and walked quickly out of the Starbucks.

"What a douche" Ashley said helping me pick up my money. "He looked very familiar" I said looking at her.
"You know his name?" ash said giving the cashier the money. "I'm trying to remember, .... dam now it's gonna bug me" I whined. "Just forget about it" Ashley laughed. I shook my head and got my drink.

We met up with the guys at the subway in the food court. "Daaaayuuuuummmmm!!" Joe shouted as he saw me and Ash struggling with our bags. "Need help babe?" Jon said taking some of my bags, "Yes, thank you" I smiled. "Anything for my queen" he cooed. "AWWWWW" Colby and Joe said. Ashley laughed "Y'all so cute together!" she smiled. "Thanks love" I said.

"You ready to leave guys?" Ashley said.

"Yes! I'm stick of all these women trying to hit on us, and they weren't even fans! it was so awkward" Colby said. "Ruuude" I laughed. Colby flipped me off and I put my hands over my heart "I'm touched" I say sarcastically.

-
-
-

Sunday Morning
4:56 pm

I had a doctors appointment at 5:30 and I was pretty anxious to find out the news. Ashley, Joe, and Colby were gonna come to support me and Jon. Joe was the first one here and note we gotta wait for the love birds.

"I'm here! I'm here! sorry we're late boo" Ashley said panting for air. "Actually you two are just in time" Jon said grabbing his keys. "Let's go!" I jumped in the site smiling.

We arrived to the doctors 10 minutes before my name was about to be called, luckily there was no traffic on the way here. Jon was really nervous, he was grabbing my name and shaking his knees really fast. "You okay?" I laughed. "Yeah, just reeeeeally nervous" he said. I chuckled and kissed him on the cheek, "It's okay baby" I rubbed his shoulders calming him down.

"Luna Garcia?" the receptionist called.
Oh god here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought to myself. Me and Jon walked up and followed the nurse to the same doctors office we were at before. I sat there very anxiously, my hands were sweaty and my body felt weak.

The doctor came in with his clip board in his hand. "Hello! how are you guys today?" he asked. "Fine a little nervous" I said. "Very nervous" Jon said. "Ah, well I have your results" the functor said. I held Jon's hand tighter than ever.

"You are pregnant! congratulations!" the doctor said smiling. My heart dropped, I was squealing in excitement! Jon laughed and picked me up and spun me around giving me a big hug. I had tears in my eyes and I can tell Jon had some too. "This is really awesome! my first child with the woman I lovs with all my life" Jon said. I gave him a kiss, "Love you" I said. "Love you more" he said in between kisses.

We thanked the doctor and waked out to tell the guys and Ashley the big news. All 3 of them came running up to me causing some of the other people that were waiting to stare.

"Well?!" Colby said.

"Tell us!!" Joe smiled.

"I'm pregnant!" I squealed, The guys jumped in the air and Ashley have me a, warm hug. "I'm so happy for you boo!" she said, I can totally tell she was crying which caused me to have years in my eyes. I have Colby and Joe big hugs to, "This is really exciting! I'm gonna have a little nephew/niece!" Colby said.

Words can't explain how happy I am right now, this feeling is phenomenal! My first baby and with the love of my life Jonathan Good. I can not wait to meet my little boy/girl. Now all I gotta do is tell Lia.