Chapter 49

Continued From Last Chapter

Luna's P.O.V

Jon was constantly drinking and drinking at my party, I was getting pretty worried. "Jon you need to calm down" I said over the loud music in the restaurant. "C'mon let's party babe!" he shouted before taking a huge gulp out of his beer. "I'm gonna go with Nikki and Brie" I said walking away, dean grabbed my arm "You're staying with me" he slurred.

"Why can't I go with the girls?" I raised my eyebrows, "Because, your my girl and the mother of my child" he burped "so stay here!"

"Jon you're drunk, go with Colby" I said pulling his arm to Colby who was sitting at a table with Ashley. "Watch him" I said to Colby, he nodded 'yes' .

"Come on Jon let's go gets some air" Colby said walking down the hall with his arm around Jon pulling his lazy body. "I've never seen him this drunk before" I said sitting across from Ashley.

"Well, this is definitely new" she laughed. "no kidding" I said taking a sip of my soda. "So you ready for April's wedding?" Ashley asked. "Yes! it's on the 30th and I cannot wait to see her walk down the isle" I smiled looking around the people on the dancefloor. "Come on let's go!" Ash said grabbing my ask leading me to the dancefloor where all the superstars and divas were dancing.

I rocked my hips side to side trying not to get to crazy because I had a living being in my stomach. My Way by Fetty Wap was playing and I couldn't help it but dance like I was the only girl in the world. "Oh looks like the birthday girls getting turnt uuuuuup!" the DJ said into the mic causing everyone to cheer.

All of the sudden he played Come Get Her by Rae Sremmurd which made everyone laugh including my self but I kept dancing with Ash and the girls.

Somebody come get her, she's dancing like a striper

somebody come get her, she's dancing like a striper

somebody come get her, she's filling all the liquor

I went back to the table that me and Ash were at before we got crazy. "Better watch yourself you got my niece/nephew in there!" Nikki laughed. "I know, I know!" I smiled taking a drink of my water. "Where's Jon?" I asked Saraya looking around, "I don't know, maybe he's with Colby" she said looking around with me.

"I'll go check" I said, she nodded and I made my way outside of the restaurant. I looked all over the parking lot and my ankles were killing me, wearing high heels are a struggle. "Jon! Jon!" I said, nothing happened so I walked back to the place.

A large figure stood in front of me, I bumped into them "Sorry! Excuse me" I said, I walked aside of them only to get my arm pulled back by the person. "Get off me!" I screamed struggling to get out of his grip. "HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY!" I shouted, he pulled me back into the far end of the parking lot until I heard his voice.

"HEY GET OFF MY WIFE!" Jon said running towards us, the man threw me to the ground right on my back and I weeped in pain. "Luna! baby are you okay?! Is your stomach hurt?!?!" Jon said picking me up bridal style, "Yeah I think so but my back's hurting as fuck" I said putting my head on his chest as he walked to the restaurant, "Let's get out of here before that freak comes back" Jon said looking back to see if the man was still around.

"You can put me down, my backs feeling a bit better" I said looking into his beautiful blue eyes. "You sure?" he asked with a worried look on his face, "Yes babe, but I think we need to go to the doctors tomorrow to check the baby" I said standing on my feet and stretching my back backwards. "Okay, i'm gonna go say bye to everyone" he said locking hands with me, "I'll go with you" I smiled.

After me and Jon said bye to everyone we made our way back to the hotel. Lucky for us it was getting pretty late and people were already starting to leave so it was busy me, Jon, Ash,
Colby, Joe, and some of the girls.

"What if that was the guy that had been sending you all those things?" Jon said looking at the road. "I don't know" I said shutting my eyes, a single tear rolled down my cheek.

How could someone do that to a pregnant woman? I was so hurt that someone would do that to me especially on my birthday. We didn't tell anyone what happened or else they'd go berserk. Me and Jon headed to the elevators and made our way to the room. I walked in and laid myself on the bed, my back still hurt once I got on my back. "Before you go to sleep, there's one more present I have for you" Jon said walking towards me with a small black box in his hand.

"Aw, Jon" I pecked his lips as he handed me the box. I opened it and there was a diamond necklace with a L on it. "Jon, it's beautiful" I said putting it around my neck and clipping it on. "I got this bracelet to match" noon said showing me a sliver chain bracelet with an L on it.

"Thank you" I said pecking his cheek, I laid back down and admired my chain. "Happy birthday my darling" he said laying next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Thanks lunatic" I said, "Love you" he said, "love you too" and with that we both fell asleep. This definitely a unforgettable birthday.