Chapter 35

A/N: Some Parts Aren't Edited :(

Brooklyn, New York
Next Night
Monday Night Raw

Ashley's P.O.V
Ahh I'm so excited I get to debut tonight against Paige! After 4 years in nxt I made it to the main roster! Plus I'm super excited to spend this when's with all the divas at Coachella. Eva said she rented a little mansion not to far from coachella grounds and it it's beautiful! We leave after smack down tapings so I guess on Wednesday I should say.

Luna's P.O.V
I was backstage with Jon talking about when I was gonna leave with the girls. "Baby please don't go Im gonna be bored!" he whined. I chuckled, "Its only for a few days I'll be back on Sunday" I smiled.

"Ugh!"

I pecked his lips, "I'll be back before you know it" I said in between kisses. He pulled me in closer and grabbed my ass giving it a tight squeeze. I giggled, "Wait till after the show" I said pulling back. "No problem" he grinned looking at my body up and down.

-
-
-

I was in the locker room when I saw Ashley come out, Tonight was her debut so I decided to watch and see how she does. Paige's music hit, Oh god I thought to myself.

It was half way through the match and ashley was kicking ass until Paige got her with a finsher. Ash unfortunately list the match, but I do give her props for working hard.

I walked out of the locker room and I bumped into something, I looked and saw Renee standing there with her arms crossed. "Watch where you're going" he said. "My bad bitch" I smirked. She huffed and walked away. Fucking Hate That Bitch I thought.

I continued to keep walking, I saw, Ashley with Nikki and Brie so I walked over to them.

"You did great out there girly" I smiled at ash. "Thanks love" she said in her thick british accent. "Oh yeah before i forget, Luna we are leaving on Thursday morning at 10 all our flights leave at 10:45 " brie said. I nodded, "leaving at 10, plane leaves 10:45 got it" I smiled.

Next Day (Tuesday)
Smackdown
I had a match against Nikki and was getting ready to walk down the ramp, Jon was done with his segment and was backstage in our locker room. We talked for a while until Colby came bursting through the door, "Hey Lulu Renee's calling you out there on the screen" he laughed. I looked at the TV and saw her standing in the ring, I sighed and got up. "I'll be right back" I said to Jon.

My music hit and I walked down the ramp, I grabbed a mic and got in the ring. Before I could say anything Renee attacked me and we were rolling all over the may throwing blows at each other. I managed to get my strength and got up, I picked her up and got her with a attitude adjustment(kind of like how cena does it).

The crowd was cheering and chanting 'This Is Awesome'. I grabbed my mic, "You want a rematch at payback?!? you got it! it's on!" I screamed in her face. I dropped the mic as my music played, I walked up the ramp and held my fist in the air.

-
-
-

My match with Nikki was great and I headed back to the locker room where Jon was waiting for me. "Hey babe" I said walking in, "Hey there's my girl" he picked me up and left kisses all over my neck. I giggled and he put me down, "So what do you want to do tonight?" he asked picking up his luggage. "Wanna go for a drive?" I smirked. "Hell yeah, then we'll go to the bar" he smirked. "And after that I have a surprise for you that you're gonna love." I chuckled, "Ooh I look forward to see what you have for me" I smiled.