Chapter eight

"Kaylee wake up..." Midnight said drowzily. I groaned, rolling over, and covered my head with a pillow. I heard hushed gasps, and steps backwards and I became immediately alert, to my dislike. "Did we wake her up?" I heard a child's voice say. "I don't think we did.." Another said. "Well Gamma Elliot said we have to wake the alpha up". Another grumbled. I breathed in deeply, relaxing as I heard Elliot's name being mentioned.

"Well your an idiot. We have to go to Misty Shadows today". Midnight said, saying the pack's name as if it were poisonous. "Nooooo". I grouned internally, not wanting to go. "Get up doofus or I'm gonna go yell until you do!" She threatened. "Fine.." I grumbled, annoyed at my pup of a wolf. "Good morning pups". I yawned, stretching. They jumped in surprise, their eyes wide open. "Mornin' alpha!!" Jacob yipped. "Gamma Elliot sent us to wake you!" Haley said, a proud look, evident on her face. I chuckled and got up; not soon later, I was grabbed by the hand by a determined looking Emily, and dragged outside my room, and down the stairs.

Once at the bottom, I heard a snort, and turned to see Rowan. "Took you long enough! You sleep like a sloth!!" He said, rolling his eyes. I growled at him, insulted. "I am definitely not a sloth, you baboon!" I shot back. He glared at me, before giving me 'the finger'. I gasped, and covered the children's eye's. I glared at him, and he cowered once he met it. "There are children here who cannot see that yet you dingleberry!!" I snarled, in anger. He held his hands up in surrender, and gave a nervous laugh. "Oh yeah... Sorry.." He said. "Sorry my ass.." I grumbled umder my breath.

"Sorry to interrupt the moment, but both pack's are packed up, and ready to get head over to Misty Shadow territory alpha's". Claire informed, amusement dancing in her eyes. I nodded, and did the 'I'm watching you' motion with my hand to Rowan, before heading back upstairs to change.

I brushed my teeth, and my hair, and got dressed. I put on a white t-shirt, along with a black leather jacket, blue skinny jeans, gray vans, a gray beanie, and sunglasses. "Hurry up Anderson!" Rowan yelled outside impatiently. I rolled my eyes. "Hurry up Anderson". I mimicked in a deep voice. I heard his growl and laughed, running downstairs, out the door, and to my car. I got in, and took one last glimpse at my home, before starting the car, amd driving off.

Three dreadful hours later...

"We just entered the territory of Misty Shadows, and I sighed in relief, as Rowan had been singing (terribly I may add.) nonstop since we left, because he thought, "hey why not give Kaylee a terrible concert of random song's sung by yours truly?" I wish I would had brought a pair of earplugs though.. "Your going to make them think that your a pup and that I'm the dude here!" I teased, making Rowan shut up, almost automatically. "Humph.. Sorry.." He grumbled, and crossed his arms, pouting. I chuckled at the childish behavior, and parked.

We got out, and with our pack's behind us, walked up to the Misty Shadows pack house and was met by the entire pack. "Hello alpha's Anderson, and Whitewood! Thank you both for coming ". Spencer said, grinning. I nodded, and Rowan did the same, except he glared at the pack while doing so. All wolves shifted uncomfortably under his gaze and I nudged Rowan making him roll his eyes and look away. "Well I'm Alpha Spencer Adams of the Misty Shadows pack, and this is my beta Jackson, my delta Sam, and my gamma Riley. He introduced, as all three stepped forward, and bowed their heads to us. I nodded. I am alpha Kaylee Anderson of the Midnight Dusk pack, and this is my beta Claire, my delta Katie, and my gamma Elliot. You all may remember me as the former omega of your pack; however, I am no longer that girl, and I will not tolerate any disrespect from any of you. I will put you in your god damn place". I said, casting my own glare over the pack. I heard a growl come from within the pack, and I instantly knew it was Dan.

He pushed through the group, until he was in the front, and gave a mean snarl. "You cannot be an alpha! Your female! weak! An omega! Someone please tell me this is some kind of very sick joke!" He said, and laughed humorlessly.

I felt my eyes darken a few shades to black, and Midnight started planning his death in my head, yelling profanities, as she fought for control. I snarled, and rushed forward, pinning him quickly, and fluently to the ground by his throat. "You out of all have no room to talk! I've done nothing to you!" I snarled, tightening my hold. "You were a filthy rogue! You still are! Rogues like you killed my wife and this pack's luna! Now that you have come back I can kill you myself! Take her to the dungeon! He said, spitting in my face. I felt my anger rise, and shifted, snapping my jaws in his face.

"My pack was killed in front of me! My parent's! The alpha and luna of the Whispering Stars pack, along with I, ran for our lives from the rogue pack! I watched as they killed my parent's with no remorse! I cried, my hands and body drenched in their blood! And you think I haven't suffered?! No child should have to pay witness to that!" I growled, biting back tears. His pack, fear rolling off of them in waves, as they thought I would kill the former alpha.

Suddenly all became quiet, as recognition went through the wolves' face. "The Whispering Stars pack? John, and Amelia's pack? They were wiped out by rogues... Bodies were everywhere.. Those bodies you were with! Their bodies! Oh my god! Your the fourth remaining member of the pack and the last of their alpha bloodline! I am sorry!" He said, and bowed to me. I backed up in shock, and saw as the other's bowed down to me as well. I instantly knew I had gained a new amount of respect from this pack, but for what? I do not know.

"What the hell is going on?!" I demanded, confused, and angry. Rowan turned me, and spoke in shock. "Kaylee... Your the fourth remaining member of the strongest pack in the world... And that blood makes you the alpha of the newest strongest pack in the world. I looked at him, and saw nothing but truth.

"Where's the other survivors?" I demanded. "They became rogues, as soon as they figured they were only one's left. Make some noise and I'm sure they'll come back". Dan said, an uneasy smile on his face.

"Damn this is going to be fucking cool! We're now the most feared pack in the entire world!" Midnight said, her pride and ego level rising. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, now we can hunt down and take out the rogues who killed our pack". I smirked. "Guess what, I bet you that is the rogue pack attacking this pack". She said, making me grin in happiness.

I looked up, being snapped out of my thoughts, as I heard a shocked gasp come from two familar people. My eyes landed on Spencer who was staring with a shocked look, at someone behind me, with love, and happiness dancing in his eyes. I looked over my shoulder to Claire who was giving the same look to Spencer. "MINE". They both growled, and ran to eachother. I narrowed my eyes once Claire let go of him, and she looked with widened eyes.

I picked Spencer up by the collar of his shirt and snarled. You buddy, better not hurt my bestfriend, or break her heart, or you will find yourself in way worse condition, and I don't mean a broken heart. More like, broken bones". I threatened, and let go. He got up, and nervously laughed, nodding his head quickly. I grinned, as Claire went to him, and hugged him.

"Jackson show these pack's to the second pack house!" Spencer demanded, walking with an attached to the hip Claire, to the house. Before they could get in, and do some "funny stuff" I yelled after them.

"Hey! Before you get silly, wrap your willy!!!" I yelled, turning around, and waving my hand. Midnight snickered, and then all member's of all three pack's laughed together, equally enjoying the joke, and the embarassed, red faces of the alpha and newfound luna.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! It took me a while to update this chapter, because there's been storm's here knocking down tree's, and powerlines! So the power keeps turning off and on which is super annoying! But anyways, enjoy, and comment what you think! Stay awesome!
~Jerica