Characters part 2

Elliot Taylor
Gamma of the Midnight Dusk pack, and is forever loyal to them. He is a tall slender dirty blonde, with mischievous ocean like eyes. Loves to prank the pack, and make people laugh. Loves to anger Kaylee until she starts to chase him. He loves to play and spend time with the pups of the pack. His wolf is Raygen.

Raygen
Wolf of Elliot. Raygen is a brown wolf with specks of boack on the tips of his fur. He has amber eyes with specks of green. Large build, and quick. Playful, very hyper, and loves to hunt.

Edward Williams
Middle aged man, with tan skin, ginger hair, a handlebar mustache, and bright bluish green eyes. Pack doctor of Midnight Dusk and enjoys his job very much. He loves spending time with his mate, Eleanor, and taking walks through the forest. His wolf is Adam.

Adam
A medium size gray wolf with mind green eyes, and wears a happy wolf smile. Loves to help people and runs through the forest. He hates Misty Shadows for what they did to Kaylee.

Katie Wagstaff
A short, long haired blonde with natural chestnut brown steaks throughout her hair. She has kind muddy brown eyes, and is the delta of Kaylee's pack. She appears to be mean and intimidating when you first meet, but is kind, caring, loyal, shy, and funny once she gets comfortable with you. Loves to play video games, and horses. Emily is her wolf.

Emily
A medium sized brown wolf with golden colored paws, and eyes to match. She is loyal to Kaylee and the pack, and is incredibly sarcastic which makes her amd Midnight such good friends. Great at fighting and strategizing. She loves going on adventures, howling, and watching Edward heal people.

Grace James
Member of the council of elders. Has snow white hair, and kind blue eyes. Her mate is Leonardo.

Leonardo James
Council of elders member. Has gray hair with areas of black, a trimmed beard, and hesitant pale green eyes. Despises rogues who attack randomly and hastily. Mate of Grace.

Lindsey Knight
Has brown hair, with steaks of white in it, and strict amber eyes. Has years of wrinkles, and is a member of the coucil of elders. Her mate is George.

George Knight
A white haired man with a uncontrollable beard. Has judging gray eyes, and loves to annoy his mate Lindsey.