Chapter 23

"Uncle!" as soon as Pinky saw Oun she ran to hug her uncle.

"Is this the little doll that was always asking me to take her to the waterfalls because she wanted to jump in the cool water all day long?"

He hugs his niece tight the two of them haven't seen each other for a very long time.

"You never come to visit us anymore. We miss you so much. All of us miss you very much. Your grandfather is always hoping that the next messenger from Ayutthaya will bring some news about you. And now I have no one to go jumping from the waterfall with me." He bursts in to a loud happy laugh.

"I missed you too uncle. And I miss grandfather. I will visit soon, I promise i will."

Oun looks at the tall blonde man. "And who is this?"

"He's my.... He's...." She can't find the right words. This is the first time that someone asked her this. Is he her lover or soul mate or what is he? Will her uncle think it's strange if she says he's her everything. Her cheeks flush red and she turns in to the shy little girl her uncle is used to seeing.

"I am her royal highness' most loyal servant, for her there is nothing that I will not do." Miguel saw that she has become too shy and introduced himself. Winking her way and with a big smile he holds out his hand to greet Oun. "My name is Miguel."

"I see. I know this cute little face and I know well what makes her act shy like this. Very nice to meet you Miguel, I am Oun."

"It's a pleasure to meet you too." The two man look at Pinky and share a happy laugh.

"Stop it you two, I don't like it when you tease me."

"Sir." a soldier came up to Oun. "The men have come back. They have taken care of the Chinese guards before first light came. They will never see our attack coming."

"Good,now let's prepare. And you two stay here where it's safe." Putting his helmeton, Oun heads to his men\"typeQ�yG|U�