Chapter 19

"Wake up crazy man." Said little mouse as he hit Miguel's cage.

He turns around to see that the boy is not alone. There is another man with him. This new young men opens the cage.

"My name is Tuk, the Queen sent me to get you out. You had enough fun lying in the shade and doing nothing, it is time to go and save the kingdom."

Miguel gets out and stretches his arms and legs. "I'm ready like never before."

"I think you will need this." Tuk throws him his long sword. "I found this just lying around in the fat man's house. I am sure you will make better use of it."

It feels good to have his old companion back in his arms.

"Quickly we mustn't let anyone see you. The guard can be trusted, but we don't want someone else to see us by chance. Come I have a carriage waiting."

It feels good to be out of the cage. The air tastes better on this side of the bars. His strength has returned. And the best thing about being out is that he will be able to see her again. He can again see the beautiful face that came to his mind whenever he closed his eyes in the past seven days. His arms now felt even hungrier for her embrace, he will hold her again. He had never felt better and his heart is already racing at the mere thought of the chance to look into her mesmerizing eyes again and the chance to taste her sweet lips.

"Pinky my love I am coming.'

"Hey crazy man, are you daydreaming again." Little mouse teased him.

They had already reached the carriage.

"We have to go now." Tuk opens the door for Miguel. 'Little mouse, you run to the Queen and tell her that we got him out and are on our way."

He enters the carriage and can't believe his eyes. It is the most wonderful Déjà vu he has ever experienced. Sitting in the corner of the carriage he sees the enchanting girl that had captured his heart and mind completely.

"How are you here? Am I dreaming?"

"Hello Miki."

p