Chapter 25

(That bastard!! He was behind this shit!)
"Chizuru!!" he howled before transforming. Osamu charged out of headquarters to maul Kazama, destroying everything in his path.

Everybody woke up in headquarters by the ear piercing howl. Souji grunted already recognizing whose sound it belonged to. He looked down and saw Chizuru wasn't there, "(Sigh) She must have already woken up" he said in a slight irritated tone.
The men gathered where they heard the howl, Souji looked for Chizuru but she hasn't come out. (That stupid dog is probably being consoled by her) he grunted. "Is Chizuru with our dearest Black Eyes?" Souji said cringing a little bit. The men turned to him with concerned looks, Sanou rubbed his neck, "Osamu hadn't been around for a while, and Chizuru seems to be no where". Souji's eyebrow twitched and his smirk faded, there was no possible way Osamu had left with Chizuru during his rampage. He gritted his teeth almost cracking them, and his hand was aching to wield his katana,"Then where is she?" he asked. The men exchanged looks, knowing where his tone was going. Saito walked towards him and made eye contact, his eyes saying 'I know about him too'. Souji's arm twitched and tried holding it down with his other arm, "I'm going to hunt down that animal and kill him for the last time"he growled.

Sanou-"Whoa Souji, we don't know what's going on either but you can't blame Osamu"

Heisuke-"Yeah I mean, I don't like his forwardness towards Chizuru but we don't know if he's with her."

Souji-"I know that bastard left with her!! Who else could it have been!?"

Hijikata-"Kazama"

Souji(rolls eyes)-"Please, even Kazama isn't such an idiot"

Shinpachi-"Well, you never know...?"

While discussing who could have taken Chizuru, she was probably being further and further away from them. Souji wanted to cut someone's head off already, if he wasn't being so weak from his illness he might've stopped Osamu. His brain started making connections finding out ideas on how to track down a 5-foot-tall wolf.
Saito looked around the headquarters, nothing was suprsingly broken. Though he did notice oddly shaped tracks, he went to touch Souji's arm. "What is it Hajime?" Souji snapped, showing no reaction to the snap, Saito pointed to the floor. Souji's eyes widened, not knowing for the most obvious hint ever. (They look bigger) he thought.
"Everyone go back, I'm going to get Chizuru" Souji announced. Everyone cocked an eyebrow, he still looked sick, his health will worsen in the cold. Souji was losing his patience, everyone just stared at him like he was crazy. "What? You think just because I'm sick I can't do shit?" he scowled. Kondou emerged from the captains, "It's not that we think that way, Souji. We are just worried about you health". He reached out to him but Souji flinched back and scoffed,"Well don't worry about me. Only Chizuru is allowed to worry for me, not my comrades". Souji went to retrieve his sword, before stepping out he turned to Saito, "Are you coming along Hajime?". Saito nodded his head and followed next to Souji, the others standing there not knowing if to feel suprised. When the duo left, Souji yelled out,"We won't take long, go to sleep!".

There was a buzzing sound in her head as she woke up. Her vision was a little blurry and there was a sore pain in her stomach. When she could see better, Chizuru saw the moonlit room she was in. It was like any other room but a little bigger, with beautiful flower designs and simple decor. (At least I'm not tied up or anything) she thought as she got up. The windows were closed shut, one wouldn't know if it was day or night. She tried opening it but couldn't for the life of her budge it. Then it hit her, she is kidnapped at this very moment! Her heart started racing after remembering how Kazama knocked her out. She ran and slid open the door only to hit a hard chest, she looked up to see her kidnapper,"Kazama-san!". He grinned widely as his his slit pupil focused on her nervous face, "It seems you finally woke, my bride". Chizuru took a few steps back,"Where am I?" she breathed out.