chapter 7

I looked in mirror in right by the door to check myself. I shrugged "Oh well" I grumbled

"Hey" I said as I opened to the door.

"Hi beautiful!" I blushed. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. It kinda shocked me.

"So I bought the little mermaid cuz I remember you telling me that was your favorite"

"aw thanks"

"anything for you" He smiled

We sat down and watched the movie in silence. Not even half way through I looked over and there he was.

I liked him....alot. I'm just afraid I'm depressed and fucked up and he's leaving. He makes me happy though.

"Fuck" I mumbled "Alan.... Alan.."

I shook him.

"Hmmmm"

"Wake up"

He laughed "sorry"

"It's cool" I half smiled

"Do you mind if I crash here"

"No go ahead"

He got up and walked upstairs.

"Do you have any alcohol, sorry but why not you know?"

"Oh um yeah I think I have some vodka and wine"

"Just get the vodka"

I walked downstairs and reached in the freezer. I didn't even bother getting cups. As I walked in there he was sitting cross legged playing on his phone. He looked up and smiled.

"Sweet, come on". He platted on the bed.

"So why did you want this?"

"I figured it would be something to do if that makes sense"

"So when do you leave?"

"Two days" he frowned

"What's wrong?"

"You"

"Me?"

"There's something I like about you no I like everything about you"

I smiled as we sat in silence. I took a swig of vodka I sat in deep thought as I felt a deep burn in my throat. We just sat there.

I started thinking well more of fantasizing about what we would be like as a couple. I got interrupted by him.

"So babe.... I mean urm..... Kaya... You want to go to bed?"

I climbed in the covers and turned off the light. I felt his hand drape over my waist. I slowly turned over to face him, he laid there for a second and then kissed me.

"I think I love you" he whispered