chapter 2

Every day I wake up with disappointment.  I know I'm pretty; i get told all the time. There's just something though that bothers me about my looks. I don't know I can't explain it. I guess it's a girl thing.

I walked out of my bathroom with an over sized tshirt on and my hair in a bun.  I logged onto facebook. everybody was talking about the Of Mice and Men concert tonight. "Fuck I forgot" I mumbled.  My friend Crista wanted me to go. To be honest I didn't know who they were really. I've heard only one song because Crista made me listen to it. I didn't know what they looked like or anything about them so I didn't care but Crista would be mad.  I shrugged it off; she'll get over it.

It was dark outside. I read my clock 1:30. I needed a walk to calm my mind and I needed a cigarette also. I threw on a pair of shorts and my red vans. I walked and walked.  I lived in the heart of London so there was always bars open. It was always busy and filled with music and lights 24/7; that's how I liked it.

I sat down on the fountain across from a bar. I pulled out my lighter and lit my cigarette. I was about to put my lighter back in my purse. Someone stopped me

"Can I use that real quick" A man said.  I looked up he had ginger like hair, big eyes, a couple of tattoos here and there; he was pretty hot.

"Sure" I said softly. He smiled at me; I smiled back.  I patted the open spot next to me. He sat. 

"So what brings you to the city?" He was from America

"I live here." I replied "You?"

"I'm on tour with my band" 

"What band?"

"Of Mice and Men"

"Really? My friend went to go see you tonight" I said

"Yeah, London is always fun" He put on a big smile "We're actually going to be in this city for two weeks since this is our last stop and we just wanted to hang out; like I said it's fun and we love it here"

He handed me back my lighter. "I'll see you later maybe?" he said 

"Yeah" I said softly.  He smiled. He turned to walk away but stopped in his tracks 

"I'm sorry but can I buy you a drink maybe?" 

"Um..... sure; why not" 

We walked into the bar. He took my hand and ket me to the counter as he introduced me to his band mates. We talked for a little bit. After about 10 minutes we sat down at the bar. "So what do you like?"

"Vodka" I said

"WIth what?"

"Nothing" I said proudly

His eyes got big "Damn! How can you drink straight up vodka?" I shrugged. 

After I got my drink we started talking "I'm Kaya" I said softly

"I'm Alan" He replied.

I've heard his name before. After a couple seconds I relized that girls would fucking kill people to be where I am; after all he was in a huge band and was insanely hot.

After my third cup of vodka I was wasted. 

"Had enough?" Alan asked. I just shook my head "Come with me" He said "I'll take you home" 

He helped me into his white escalade. As soon as I got in I closed my eyes and drifted off.