"So is the wolf like the one in Harry Potter, or the one in Twilight?"

Camila shuddered. "Ugh, Harry Potter is so much better than Twilight,"

"Right? Right?" Lauren asked, completely forgetting the first question. "My sister Taylor and my mom keep raving about how good Twilight is and how it's so much better than Harry Potter, but I read Twilight and I hated it! There were so many more interesting characters than Bella," Lauren rambled.

Camila stepped outside. "I know right? Like Rosalie and Alice were my favorite characters, I would have rather heard about their lives than Bella,"

"Plus, do vampires even sparkle?"

"No, they burn," Camila said casually. "They wear these rings or amulets that keep them safe, though. Twilight was so off when they talked about the supernatural stuff,"

Dinah suddenly burst out the door screaming something incoherent, running towards the heart of the woods. The two didn't notice.

"Whoa, seriously? Like in The Vampire Diaries?" Lauren asked in awe.

"Now that show is accurate," Camila laughed. "Dinah watches it religiously and I have to say they've done a pretty good job. The vampires in that do burn, and there is such thing as vervain but it doesn't burn them, it just makes them weak. That's like wolfsbane for us,"

"And the werewolf stuff?"

"They got the painful thing down, cause like, our bones reconstruct and that hurts like hell, but they don't really talk about Alpha's and Beta's.

"Teen Wolf does,"

"Now that show makes me want to rip my hair out!" Camila exclaimed. "The storyline is good and all, but they totally messed up the werewolf part! The girls and I only watched it cause, like, Dylan O'Brien,"

"I was more into Crystal Reed," Lauren chuckled. "I was so sad when she died,"

"Wait, Allison died?" Camila asked, shocked.

"You didn't know?"

"I stopped watching after the Alpha Pack season!" Camila looked so shocked and hurt it would have been hilarious if Lauren didn't feel like she just hit Camila with a truck of feels.

"Are you okay? Are you going to cry? Do you want a hug?" Lauren asked, not sure if Camila would burst into tears.

"Why would they kill her? She was my favorite! That was my ship! I love Scallison!" Camila said. Neither of the two girls noticed that it was slightly getting darker...

"I'm not sure," Lauren put her arm around Camila's shoulder. "If it makes you feel any better, my brother cried when she died,"

"This will kill Dinah, I don't think she knows," Camila sniffed. If anyone were to see them right now they would think they were being sad over a person and not a fictional character.

"Is Stiles still alive?" Camila asked.

"Yeah, but he's dating this girl named Malia that I don't like-"

"Not Lydia? This show sounds like it's going down the drain,"

"That's what I've been-"

Camila suddenly screamed as Lauren heard a sickening crack! Camila was on all fours, her left leg bent at a funny angle. In the distance, Lauren heard other people screaming.

"Oh my God, Camila, are you alright?" Lauren asked. She instantly scolded herself for asking such a stupid question. Of course she wasn't alright.

After another crack and scream from Camila, Lauren realized it was dark. She looked up and saw the full moon rising.