Chapter 6

"Bite, like, sexually?" Normani asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh, I'm not sure, it's just... a bite," Dinah said, scratching the back of her head.

Camila was looking at Lauren, who was staring off into the distance.

"Lauren?" she croaked weakly. "Please say something,"

Lauren didn't move. Normani tried nudging her, but still, no reaction.

"Talk to us, dammit," Dinah said, shaking Lauren's shoulder. Lauren still did nothing.

Dinah picked up a pillow on the bed and began to slap Lauren with it.

"YO! RALPH LAUREN! QUIT IGNORING US!" Dinah screamed. Lauren brought her arms up to shield her face.

"Ow! Dinah- what? Would you fucking stop!" Lauren yelled, grabbing one end of the pillow and wrestling with Dinah to see who would get it. (Dinah won).

"Are you okay?" Normani asked Lauren.

"No I'm not okay! Werewolves don't exist! They're crazy, Mani! They are actually, truly-"

"Hey, this is probably not the best time but Jacob found another body," Zayn said, rushing up the stairs.

"B-body?" Normani choked out.

"They're killers!" Lauren gasped. She tugged at her hair. "They are the crazy people who kill runners in the woods! They, they," Lauren was hyperventilating, Normani was rubbing her back, trying to sooth her.

"I'm really sorry," Zayn panted, "But Camila, they really need you,"

Camila bit her lip, glancing at Lauren. "Can I talk to you later?"
"No,"

Camila felt tears brim in her eyes, before rushing down the stairs following Zayn. Dinah looked at Normani, who was stroking Lauren's back.

"Can you take her home? You can take my car," Dinah asked, Normani nodded.

"Wait!" Normani called as Dinah was rushing down the stairs. Dinah ran back up since Normani sounded scared.

"What is it?" Dinah asked.

"How will I contact you? I want answers,"

"Oh," Dinah looked down at her feet, her face turning bright red. "I uh, put my number in your phone last night. It's under Dinah Jane,"

Normani's mouth formed an 'o.'

"So, um, I'll call you," she said, before Dinah ran down the stairs again.

"They're liars," Lauren mumbled.

"It's going to be okay, Laur,"

~~

"So she just... died?" Bea asked, staring at the body.

"Obviously not," Dinah rolled her eyes. "There are claw marks everywhere,"

"What do we do with it?"

"Bury it?" Jacob offered.

"Throw it in the lake?" said Shawn.

"Cremate it?" Bea suggested.

"No, sooner or later someone will come looking for her," Ally said, crouching down next to the body. "These claw marks seem like they were recent, I'd say she died last night,"

"Does it look like an animal attack?" Camila asked, biting her lip.

"I mean it looks like a werewolf attack, but the full moon isn't until next week," Ally took a deep breath, "But Mila, look at this,"