Chapter 7

"Aw, that's no way to treat your elders, mutt," Austin smirked, looking up and down at Camila's body.

"Elders shmelders. I'm only talking to you cause I was ordered to,"

"But aren't you the Alpha? Didn't know you were somebody's bitch, mutt,"

"Quit calling me mutt! I'm a purebred," Camila said, slamming her locker.

"You're not, actually. You're a half-breed since your mom was a," Austin shuddered "human,"

"Don't you dare talk about my mother," Camila glared, "She would be here if it wasn't for you,"

Austin's glare hardened, looking down at Camila. "I told you I had nothing to do with that,"

"It was your species,"

"Don't be racist, Cabello,"

"How the fuck was that racist you moron?"

They glared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Camila, for a scare factor, flashed her eyes gold and bared her fangs. Austin's eyes widened as he squealed like a little girl. Camila grinned.

"McVey isn't in my coven. I couldn't have stopped him if I tried. You know that," he glared at the floor, avoiding Camila's eyes.

"You could of tried," Camila grumbled.

"What did you need, anyways?" Austin asked, crossing his arms and leaning against the lockers.

"I need a way to contact Justin," Camila said, slinging her bag across her shoulder.

"Great. So do I,"

"Wait, what?" Camila furrowed her eyebrows. "He's the leader of your coven,"

"Actually, no he's not," Austin said, dusting off his blazer. "He left like, last year,"

"Left?"

"Actually we kicked him out,"

"What the fuck,"

"A new guy replaced him. Some ol' Irish guy,"

"Bieber's gone?"

"Yeah, is your animal brain too dumb to function or something?" Austin asked, annoyed. "It's like you're not even listening to me,"

"If Justin is gone, why didn't any of you bloodsuckers tell us?"

"We didn't want to associate him with dogs, he's pure,"

Camila rolled her eyes. "Well tell this new guy Liam and I need to talk to him,"

"Why?"

"Because we need to talk to him about the murders,"

"Why?"

"Cause they happened in our woods,"

"Why?"

"I don't know, that's why I need to talk to him,"

"Why?"

"JUST PASS THE MESSAGE ALONG YOU FUCKING DORITIO!" Camila screamed, not knowing why she called Austin a Dorito.

Austin glared at her. "You have some nerve-"

Camila grabbed Austin's head before slamming it into the lockers, making a dent into the wall. She then grabbed his arm and twisted it until he screamed. Her eyes were golden.

Austin screamed in fear; Camila was only like this when she was extremely annoyed or when she was about to attack something. This happens to all werewolves when they got angry.