"Hey, Dinah, we have something you need to see," Zayn called over. Dinah saw that the map they made had giant X's on some areas.

"This is the general area of where you should stay tonight," Zayn instructed. "Don't go past the Harmony Rock barrier, cause of the... you know," Zayn nodded towards Halsey.

Halsey rolled her eyes. "Oh for fuck's sake, Zayn. Oh no! Stay away from the bad lands! Those are where vampires are from!" she mimicked.

"Anyways," Zayn continued. "These are the trails where the people ended up dead, I'd stay away from those, too,"

"Also I noticed some people fishing earlier today, I'd stay away from the perimeter of the lake, just in case," Halsey added, taking a look at the map.

Camila scrunched her eyebrows. "That doesn't give us a lot of space, Zayn,"

"You have some," Zayn pointed. "But, if you feel like you have to, you could go onto the other wolves' property, I think they would be fine with that, due to the circumstances,"

"And if we see the animal that's been attacking?"

"Kill it. Eat it. Drown it in the lake. Do whatever," Zayn shrugged. Camila nodded. Luke and Michael bounded down the stairs in sweatpants and boxers, chains in Luke's hands.

"Heading down to the cellar?" Halsey asked. "What'd you do?"

Luke looked down, embarrassed. "I, uh, kidnapped Lauren,"

"Noice!" Halsey nodded. "How long is your punishment?"

"Just for tonight,"

"I'd chain you up longer if it was up to me, but kidnapping! You're becoming more and more like a vampire everyday!"

"Uh, yeah," Luke stood there awkwardly, holding the chains. Michael snickered behind him.

"Well, off you go. Bea, Jacob, and Shawn already headed off. Mike, why don't you meet them at the usual spot," Zayn ordered, waving him off.

"He must have pissed you off a lot if you're chaining him up," Halsey grinned. "You're becoming more and more like a true Alpha everyday, my baby is growing up," Halsey pretended to wipe away a tear.

Camila looked down at the table. "This seems like a harsh punishment, maybe I should-"

"No, Mila, you need to act like the leader, and everyone should know to not fuck with the leader,"

There was a knock at the door. Dinah jumped up.
"I got it!"

"Dinah, we leave in five minutes!" Camila called out behind her.

Dinah opened the door to see Normani and Lauren standing outside.

"'Sup Lauser," Dinah smiled while she hugged Normani.

"We're on a nickname level now, are we?" Lauren asked, an amused smile on her face.

"I give everyone a nickname. It's an honor," Dinah flipped her hair over her shoulder dramatically.

"Hey Dinah I'm gonna head out- hello," Camila paused at the door, surprised to see Lauren and Normani at her house when there was a full moon.

"Hi Mila!" Normani smiled while Lauren gave a polite nod.

"Hey Mani, c'mere I have to show you something," Dinah said, grabbing Normani's hand and leading her inside.

"Dinah! The moon!" Camila called after. She noticed Lauren was still waiting outside.

"Hey," she said politely.

"So now is when you wolf up?" Lauren asked, laughing slightly.

Camila smiled. "Yeah, I guess,"