Paul: That's it?

Drew: What?

Gary: Pssh. Drew, I thought you are the president of the ISG.

Drew: I am. I assumed that we were assuming it.

Gary: Fine.

Drew: Next. Me and Solidad. Hmm...I guess she...

Gary: Decided to ship May with someone else!

Drew: Uh...no. Okay...uh...let's go with that. I don't want to think of other reasons.

Gary: Gary Oak strikes!

Drew: Next...oh boy...Ash and Misty.

Gary: Dang son!

Ash: Uh...I don't like this.

Drew: I got this, Ashy.

Gary: Only I get to call him Ashy!

Drew: It's this simple. One day, Ash Ketchum went on his journey to become a Pokémon Master. He was being chased by Spearow, and he fell down a river. Misty fished him out of the river with her amazing strength. As didn't care about what she did, and he even stole her bike. The bike ended up being electrocuted. Misty saw that Ash left her burned bike somewhere, and she was furious. She decided to annoy Ash about it, to the extent that she followed him around. Ta-da.

Ash: Whoa...that actually happened.

Drew: See? In the end you two become best buddies.

Jace: Is that answer even allowed?

Elemeno: Yeah sure.

Ash: Yay!

Drew: Next...Youngster Joey and Milani.

Jace: Hmm...I'll go for Youngster Joey calling Milani multiple times a day just to talk about his top percentage Rattata. Milani had enough of his talking and she got mad at him.

Drew: Don't answer for me! But...I was gonna say that.

Jace: It's predictable.

Drew: Next...Shana and Barry. Does someone want to answer this question?

Others: *no response*

Drew: Okay...so I guess Barry will fine Shana, but Shana will insist that she didn't do anything and they'll hate each other forever.

Gary: Eh.

Ash: Barry's always fining.

Drew: Next...ha...this one. May and Gary.

Gary: So...what do you have to say?

Paul: This is interesting.

Jace: You're interested?

Ash: A-Paul-calypse.

Drew: Hmm...Gary went yandere mode. He was attacking everyone who went near Leaf. May went near her, and he tried to attack her, but May was able to hit Gary with a mallet she borrowed from me that I borrowed from Milani.

Jace: So...you borrowed it?

Ash: We all know the way you borrow things.

Jace: Yah.

Gary: Pssh...I'd never get that crazy.

Drew: Next...Bonnie and Leaf. Hmm...I guess Bonnie said the Leaf would be the perfect wife from Clemont, and Leaf didn't want to.

Gary: Because she loves her Gare-bear.

Jace: You're too obsessed with Leaf.

Gary: Deep inside, Jace, I know that you are obsessed with Milani.