Now that I can get a better look at her.. back, well, it's still pretty though.

After school, hyeyoung was waiting for me outside the door.

"Oppa." She said excitedly, "kaja."

As she lock her hands in mine, we both walk toward my car.

When we arrive at the cherry blossoms, she excidely open the door and got out.

"Come on, oppa." She said and close the door shut.

I unbuckle my seat belt and follow her.

"Wah, oppa, aren't these beautiful?" She ask.

"Mhm." I agreed.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" She ask as she walk toward me.

"Hyeyoung -ah.." I said.

"Ne? What is it?"

"Lets.. let's break up."

"B-bwo? Wae? " she ask.

"I just.. want to end it here before you get hurt." I said.

"If you don't want me to get hurt, let's not break up.. please.. we were happy together--"

"Hyeyoung -ah, it's not you.. it's me. I just don't think it'll work out, so let's just break up." I said. And she begin to cry.

"Arrasso.. let's break up. Whats the use of keep on going if one of us don't have feelings for each other... I hope you're happy." She said as she starts to walk away from me.

After she left, I stare at the cherry blossoms above me.

'Whats so pretty about cherry blossoms?' I thought.

Flashback- middle school

Today is sohee and my 1 year anniversary. Today, she wanted to go see the cherry blossoms so, I'm going to buy a box of heart chocolate for her since she love chocolate.

As I wait for her under the cherry blossom tree, 2 hours has already pass. I called her but she didn't answer. 'She's probably busy getting ready.' I thought.

As couples walk pass me, I look around to see if sohee is around but didn't see her.

Now it's already 8 pm and she haven't come yet.This is the latest she has ever been.

I decided to wait for her a little longer to see if she's gonna come.

9 o'clock and she didn't show up. I decided to go home since it's late and the weatherman did say that it'll rain tonight.

"Jimin ah." I turn around and saw sohee standing 2 feet from me.

"Sohee ah." I said with a smile.

"Bien.." was all she said as she look down at the ground.

"Kwanchana." I said as I walk up to her but she take a step back.

"Sohee ah, kwanchana?" I ask.

"Jimin ah, bien.." she said without looking at me in the eyes, " let's break up.

"Huh?... wae?" I ask.

"I don't think it's working between the two of us." She said looking me in the eye this time.

"Wae? ... We were happy.. weren't
we?" I ask.

"Ani. You were..." she said coldly.

"Lets break up." She said and turn around and started to walk.

"Sohee, wait!" I called and she stop.

With tears in my eyes, I said, "if you're going to cry, let's not break up. Please.."

Without looking back, she walk away leaving me behind.

"Sohee ah..."

As the sky started to rain, my eyes also did the same. I look at the heart shape chocolate box and threw it away as I walk back home.

End of flashback

As I was about to head back to my car, I saw the new student from our school, walking toward where I was.

"Oh, sungyu!" I called.

"Hello." She greeted.

"You know me , right?" I ask.

"Of course." She replied.

Wah, she know me.

"You're park jimin. " she said and I smile.

"Well, I guess I am pretty popular. " I said as I brush my hair back and she give me a gross expression which I stop and stood up tall and said, "well, I'll be going now.. see you around."

"Yeah.. you'll get to see me very often." She said which confuses me. What does she mean by that?

When I got home, I quickly do my homework and went to take a shower.

After taking a shower, I look at my reflection in the mirror and admire that person in there.

"Wah, you sure is handsome." I said with a smile.

After looking at myself, I head to bed, turn off the lights and sleep.

Next morning

As I woke up this morning, I felt something really heavy on top of me. As I try getting it off me, I notice that I was still in bed and that heavy thing that was on top of me, was my blanket. As I look around, everything seems to be so big, especially my pillows. As I try to touch the pillow with my hand, I notice that it wasn't hands but.. wings.

"Ah!" I scream but what came out was a chirp.

What happen to me?

I look at my body in shock and saw that my feets has become claws.

As I turn around to see my reflection in the mirror in front of my bed, I was.. a bird.

"Hello." A girl's voice said. As I turn to my right, sungyu, the new student was sitting on the chair, leg crossed, and waving at me.

Why is she in my house? Who and what is she?

~~~

Chapter 1!! How was it? Please leave your opinions in the comments. XD

If it's a bit boring or confusing, I'm sorry. It'll make more sense as the story goes on. XD