Chapter 1

Jimin's pov

As I woke up this morning, I head to the bathroom and wash up like any other morning.

After getting dress, I grab my bag, sweater and my keys and head out the door. As I unlock my car, I open the door and sat down. Starting the engine, I drove to college.

On my way to college, I stop at the red light. As I look to my left, a pretty woman was staring at me. I smile and wink at her and she blush. I brush my hair back and look over to my right and saw the cherry blossoms as couples were walk hands in hands.

When I arrive at college, my girlfriend, hyeyoung talking with her friends. As I got out of the car and lock it, hyeyoung walk over to me.

"Annyeong, oppa." she said with a smile.

"Annyeong." I said and smile back and kiss her cheeks.

"Oppa, after class, lets go walk around in the cherry blossoms and take pictures." she said.

Urg! Why does every girl want to go to the cherry blossom place?

"Hm.. okay." I said and she smile, I smiled back.

When I got to my class, my friends we're already in here.

"Yo, jimin!" Taehyung said as he walk up to me as we high five each other.

"You and hyeyoung still dating?" Yoongi said.

"Yeah. " I replied.

"Finally you stop playing with girls." Jungkook said.

"I didn't stop, I was planning to break up with her today."

"Why? I thought she was 'the one' " jin said, quoting 'the one'.

"Yeah.. but she got boring.. I mean why is every girl I date, want to go see the cherry blossoms?" I said.

"Jimin, you need to grow up. You've been doing that since middle school, when are you going to stop?" Namjoon ask.

"Hmm.. I don't know, till I find 'the one' " I replied.

"There he go again." Jin complain.

"Are you doing this because of--" namjoon said but got cut off by hoseok.

"Hey hey!!" Hoseok barge in, excitedly and we all look at him, "I heard we have a new student today. And it's a girl."

"Really?" I ask excitedly and the others stare at me.

"I mean.. ahem, cool." I said, trying to be cool about it.

We all head to our seats as other students came in, along with the professor.

"Everyone, we have a new student." The professor announce as a beautiful girl walk in.

'Wah, she's beautiful.' I thought.

"Ahem." Jungkook, who sat next to me clear his throat. I look at him and he was already staring at me. I sat up straight and listen.

"Introduce yourself." The Professor said.

"Annyeonghasayo, Lee Sungyu imnida." She said.

"Okay, go pick a seat and we'll start class."

As she bow to the teacher and head to one of the front rows next to namjoon, I try to get a closer look at her but taehyung block my view as he stood up.

"Professor, I need to use the bathroom. " he said.

"Okay." The professor said.

'Yeah, go. Stop blocking my view.' I thought.