Chapter Ten

[I'm so proud, we made it to 1k reads~!!! > < Thanks to all of you guys for supporting this story and everything, and Inreally hope you'll enjoy it further in!! ^^ For this chapter, in the comments, you may post questions? About later into Kira and Neji's relationships, or just facts about Kira, or me :3

Also, I apologize if anyone is out of character > < I tried my best to try and write out how they normally act OAO' please, only helpful criticism in the comments.

Thanks for all of your support~!

-Rei-chan]

~~

They indeed stopped by the dango shop. Tenten bought her own little stick, and Neji bought one for Kimiko. "I don't enjoy sweets that much." He shrugged when she had tried to offer him a bite. "Besides, it's pretty cheap."

"Ah, thanks." Kimiko smiled brightly. "I'll pay you back soon, okay?" She nibbled on the first little ball, before completely devouring the whole thing in a few large bites. She hadn't notice that Neji was watching her with quite a shocked but curious expression, so she continued for quite a while in this fashion. It was only when Tenten pointed it out that she stopped to look.

"Kimiko! You seem like...a dinosaur, hehe, eating your dangos like that!" Tenten giggled happily. "Chomping up the stick and everything! Like Choji when he's eating barbecue and everything!"

"E-Eh?! Really?!" Kimiko darted her eyes to Neji, catching his eyes for a moment before the flustered Hyuga turned his head quickly away from her.

"Yea, you were..." Neji managed to mumble out without stuttering, and for a reason unknown to Kimiko, shot a dark stern look to the ground while his face was heated. "You're such a messy eater."

"Then why were you staring? Creep..." Kimiko said, jokingly of course, and nevertheless Neji got defensive.

"Because who would expect such a messy eater from a girl like you?" He shot back, turning the other way with crossed arms. Neji managed to avoid her prying eyes, keeping them off his face. "I would have expected some dainty lady bites from you, not a Choji inhale."

"C-Choji inhale?!" Kimiko stuttered, getting flustered with a small bit anger as well. "From what you have told me about him, I do not inhale my food, Hyuga." She frowned deeply, also turning the other way and crossing her arms. After a few moments though, Kimiko looked at Neji, making sure he wasn't watching, and continued to glumly eat her dangos. "You make me feel so bad about myself..." She sighed, making a small face.

"Have Hinata teach you your manners. Maybe then you could get someone to like you for a change." Neji muttered, his face cooled off and normal skin tone.

"So you're inviting me over? Thanks!" Kimiko gasped dramatically, knowing that wasn't what he meant, and bolted up happily. "Great! Tomorrow then?"

"Hey, don't get ahead of yourself." Neji rolled his eyes, making her laugh dryly.

Once Kimiko finished her dangos, the three walked to the barbecue shop, where Kimiko was bombarded with questions. Her first impression of the group was that Wow, were they a pretty big group. Their chatter made her feel at home, as if she was back in the academy classrooms getting ready for biology, another lesson in how to kill someone with as little blood as possible, 101. She was introduced to Naruto and Sakura, not Sasuke because he was still giving her death glares, which the pinkette and the female blonde with two other guys seemed very happy about.

"Hello, Kimiko was it?" The pinkette said brightly. "I'm Sakura Haruno. It's finally great to meet you, I heard you're living with Sasuke-kun for the time being?" She giggled anxiously, giving her stares and gripping her hand rather...tightly. As she looked up, she noticed that her eyes were green, or blue. Somewhere in between. She wore a sort of red and white dress, which fitted her figure fine. With all these guys around ogling her, including Rock Lee from the window outside (why doesn't he come in?) she could be called beautiful. Not just a pretty face to look at.