Chapter Seven

((M'kay, hello, this is admin Rei-chan OUO above is a video to make thick pancakes. Why? Because FIVE HUNDRED READS! And Kimiko makes it for Sasuke :3 So it felt right.

I did not make the video, it's from this awesome youtuber > <

I don't know why, today just feels like a GREAT DAY! ^^
I HOPE CHU GUYS HAVE A GREAT DAY TOO
-Rei-chan :3))

Kimiko woke up with a slight buzz in her ear. There were pinpricks scattered all over her body, and she was numb all over. The side effects of nightmares, she guessed. But more than that, she felt at ease. Usually, when woken up like that, Kimiko would feel as if she was being watched. This time she felt protected.

Taking more note of her surroundings, Kimiko yawned and stretched out, arms above her head. Sunlight needled its way through the paper door that separated her from the flower bushes outside, dotting the floor beautifully. The early morning birds had started chirping. The morning seemed perfect.

She smiled to herself as she pushed the blanket to her futon aside, her legs touching the cold wooden floor. She rolled up the futon and put it to the side. Once Kimiko had stepped into the bathroom, she realized that she hadn't changed out of her training clothes at all. Her bedhead had returned, too. "Damn..." Kimiko sighed, grabbing the brush and untangling the long dark purple locks. She frowned, noticing that for some reason, it seemed as if a lock of her hair had been cut. Aw, really? Did I roll over my blades or something-

Fuck! The jutsu! Kimiko gasped, remembering that she was suppose to sleep with a chakra orb in order to maintain the genjutsu at night. She quickly scrambled for the dresser, hastily pulling it open and grabbed one of the glassy orbs. A few seconds later, and her jutsu as Kimiko Houra seemed as perfect as ever.

She let out a shaky sigh, well aware there was a big chance that Kimiko just revealed herself to Sasuke Uchiha. He was already suspicious as he was before she went to sleep, checking up on her and everything..

Then I better nip this in the bud. Kimiko looked up, resolute. If Sasuke knew, then she needed a way to take him down.

She grabbed her favored weapons from the top of her drawer and tucked the black bladed katanas in their red silk sheath strapped to her back.

Kimiko stepped into the halls, the paper door sliding closed quietly behind her. Fresh and ready to face Sasuke, she took a few steps forward to Sasuke's room. Through the thin papered doors, she could see his shadow. He was pacing around the room, as if he was worried.

"You might as well come it." The shadow lifted his head and spoke.

"A-Ah, just checking up with you..." Kimiko mumbled, opening the sliding doors and peeking in. Sasuke was in a regular grey t-shirt, the Uchiha sign on the front, and had black sport shorts. "When did you wake up?"

"I woke up a few hours ago. There was a disturbance in the courtyard, so I checked it out. Nothing more than a pest, but then I couldn't go back to sleep." Sasuke said smoothly, eyes narrowed."What do you plan to do?" He eyed the katana swords with a suspicious glare.

"Well, for one, something of mine went missing and I was wondering if you were in my room at all last night. And I plan to visit Neji." Kimiko said slowly, her hands ready to reach back to her blades and slice him open. She had already begun planning on how to kill him, imagining worst case scenarios and what to do with the body. Nothing will affect my mission. She thought to herself with resolute.

"No." He shook his head. "Of course I didn't go in your room. What do you mistake me to be, a peeping tom?" He glared at Kimiko with accusing daggers and a scoff. "You don't need permission to go as long as you already made my breakfast."