Grief Forgotten

(A/N: Can we just talk about how inspiring Macklemore, Ryan Lewis, and Ed Sheeran's song 'Growing Up' is okay? It almost made me cry. That is all. )

You grinned and waved good bye to Lokki for the last time.

He rolled his eyes and clenched his teeth. "This is totally not cool." He didn't have the least bit of happiness in his voice.

With one last wave, you locked the cell door and played with the keys in your pointer finger.

Inside the same cell door that Flávio and the others were in once before, was the 2p Nordics. They were all tied to each other in the center of the cell.

Let's just say that they looked like they would murder each other in a second. In fact, you wouldn't be surprised if they did. Brothers or not.

"Now who's the pet in a cage~?" You teased.

He looked furious. "I'll get my revenge one day~ just you wait~"

You hugged Allen and winked. "Good luck with that~ I have them~" Allen smirked. "And don't you forget who kicked your ass today Lokki~"

Fire was practically coming out of his ears as you walked away and left him in that cold, dark cell.

You snuck up behind your 1p friends. "Boo!"

"AHHHH GHOST!" Alfred yelled and jumped. 

Matthew rolled his eyes. "It's not me this time, finally..."

"AHH! Germany!" Feli exclaimed and jumped in Ludwig's arms, much to the German's dismay. 

"_____! You scared the awesome me!" Gilbert said and hugged you. After the scardey cats realized it was you they soon joined the group hug. 

"You're okay dudette!" Alfred said. 

You grinned mischievously. "Yeah. Lokki and the others got what was coming to them."

"You killed them, da?" 

You shook your head. "Nah. Worse."

"I'm so proud aiyah!" 

"I was so worried about you love! You scared me half to death! I thought you wouldn't come out alive!" Arthur scolded. 

"Well you don't know me very well then. I'm tough~" You put your hands on your hips and puffed out you chest. "And no one messes with my friends without answering to me~!"

They laughed. "You're so cute _____."

"I am not cute! I'm dangerous!" You argued. 

"Sure kiddo. . ." Matt said, patting you head. 

"Grr..."

They just laughed harder. 

...

Lukas refused to let Mathias go. The other Nordics just stood bye and watched, not knowing what to do. Tino was crying in Berwald's chest, Berwald just stood there shocked as ever, and Emil had tears in his eyes. 

But none of them took it as hard at Lukas did. 

Sure, he was annoying at times, but they loved him. He was a part of their family. It would never be the same. 

"Den! Please wake up. . ." Lukas whispered. He didn't want to lose him. It just wasn't fair. Even after everything they had been through. "It's not. . . fair. . !"

He held him closer, head on Denmark's chest, looking for even the smallest trace of a heartbeat. Of life. 

It's not fair. Countries can't die. 

Lukas was wrong. When killed by their other players, countries can die. That's just what happened. 

He couldn't stop the tears from falling. By now, Denmark was soaked in blood and the tears of a broken Lukas. How could he ever go on without him in his life? Mathias made him smile, only if it was just a few times. 

Then Lukas remember Mathias's bright smile. He could make anyone happy and smiling. Of course, he might break an arm or two in the process by being his clumsy self, but that was just who he was. And Lukas loved him for that. While he was thinking about his smile, his thoughts trailed off to Mathias's bright blue eyes that always seemed to be full of light and happiness. 

Now they were closed and full of darkness. 

And he hated that. 

The country of Norway was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't hear. 

badump . . .

It was a heartbeat. 

Then there was a silent laugh. "You. . . really mean that?"

Lukas's teary eyes widened. He lifted his head and their eyes locked. "D-Den. . ?"

Mathias smiled, eyes filled with light once more. "The one and only~" 

The Norwegian let out a chocked sob and hugged the Dane with all his strength. 

"W-woah Norge! You would've thought I died by the way you're acting~!" He teased. 

Lukas's eyes filed with more tears and he embraced him tighter. 

"W-wait did I really d-die. . ?"

Emil wiped his tears and rolled his eyes. "Stupid Dane."

"I was so worried!" Tino cried and hugged Denmark. 

"Don't cry bro. I'm fine." He smiled and wrapped on arm around Lukas, who wouldn't let go, and one around Tino. 

"Yeah but you weren't five finutes ago!" He sobbed into Mathias's arm. 

"Wow. I was really dead for five minutes?"

"Yes." Berwald walked over to comfort Tino, leaving Emil standing alone. 

He rolled his eyes once more and joined the group hug. 

"D-don't ever l-leave me again. . ." Lukas whispered. "I-idiot Dane. . ."

He grinned. "Oh and I love you too Norge~"

Lukas blushed. "S-shut up. . ."

2

1

"Where's _____?!" 

There was a chorus of groans heard among the Nordics. 

"We'll explain later. . . Just shut up okay?" 

...

I ALMOST CRIED WRITING THIS CHAPTER! 

DID YOU REALLY THINK I WAS GOING TO KILL OFF MY DEN~? ;)

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST SORREH! :(

LIKE?

COMMENT?

FOLLOW ME?

I THINK MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON WAS TAKEN BY GILBERT AGAIN GRR! 

HASTA LA PASTA WHILE I CHASE PRUSSIA FOR MY CAPS LOCK KEY~!

GIVE IT BACK

(NEVER! YOU'LL NEVER CATCH THE AWESOME PRUSSIA!)

GIIIIIBERT!