Flames (1)

CAUTION: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THINGS THAT MAY BE DISTURBING OR TRIGGERING TO SOME READERS.

IF YOU CHOOSE TO READ ON WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE, BEWARE

(ALSO: Because I'm horribe and tired, I'm only going to give you part one of this chapter ;) )

--

"No. I refuse to listen to you. Its probably a trick." Alfred turned away. "Where is _____?!" He demanded.

"Just fucking listen to me! You really think I'm lying! I care for her!" Allen blurted then blushed realizing what he had said. "N-Never mind that! She and your Nordic friends are gonna be in trouble if you don't listen!"

"What do you mean?" Arthur asked, dumbfounded.

"Just-a trust us." Luciano rolled his crimson eyes.

"Nein. That won't happen." Ludwig said stoically.

"Loki is going to kill the 1P nordics, kidnap _____, and burn her alive, He's a fucking psycopath!" Allen growled. "And if you dumbasses don't help, There will be a lot of funerals to plan!"

That got the 1P's attention.

"No, not-a bella!" Feli exclaimed, burying his head in Ludwig's chest.

"Have you had any contact from Lukas?" Oliver asked.

"No! Not since they said they had_____!" Francis was flipping out.

"Not little sunflower. I will wipe the floor with their blood. Make them eat the bloody rag. Then kill them again." Ivan said with a sadistic smile on his face.

For once, the others actually agreed.

"Now do you-a understand?!" Luciano yelled. "We-a need a plan, and-a fast!"

...

In the end

You can try to close your eyes

But the fire holds no disguise

You grip the ground as you realize

There is nothing left

The five have fallen

It's a bloody mess isn't it darling?

Do not worry

For all is quiet

The end is near

Can you feel it?

It burns, it hurts to know that

Your friends and protectors

are gone.

The battle was over. Both fought with all they had but in the end, there can only be one winner.

The dirt was stained with blood. Five were gone.

Lokki got up off the ground in triumph. "We did it Marky~!" He purred.

Markell rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever." He panted.

"They put up quite a fight didn't they~?" Egil giggled.

Thurston just shook his head. "That'll teach them."

Bernard licked the blood off his lips. "No, it's not like we killed them."

The five cackled.

"Marky, go get _____, she's over there." Lokki commanded.

"Fine."

Markell swung you over his shoulder like a rag doll.

"Be careful! We need her alive....for now at least." Lokki smirked.

...

You woke with a start, the floor was cold, and it was dark. You could barely see. You went to scratch your head, but your arms were chained above you, and you were hanging about two inches off the ground.

You became frightened. Where was Mathias, Lukas, Emil, Tino, Berwald, and the others?

You tried to call out, but there was cloth tied around your head that gagged you.

Where am I?! And why am I chained?! What's going on?! You thought.

The door opened and a figure walked down the stairs. He looked like Lukas, but once he got closer you realized you were wrong. He had red eyes, and that could only mean one thing.

2Ps.

The one that looked like Lukas smirked. "Hello _____~ We've heard a lot about you. It seems everyone wants in your pants." He chuckled and you blushed bright red. "Which I don't understand, but it will help me with world domination, so I guess it's a plus."

You furrowed your brow.

"Aren't I crazy? You can't speak so it seems I'm having a one sided conversation, silly me." He reached out and pulled down your mouth gag so it was around your neck.

"You're right, you are crazy because they wouldn't risk the safety of the world for me. I won't let them." You snapped.

"Feisty one. But I don't think so darling~ You see, once they see what I can-and will-do to you, the world will be worth it. How is it that you have all of them so tightly wrapped around your bitchy little finger? Even Allen for God's sakes. I bet if you asked for the world, they would give the whole universe to you along with it." He sighed and shook his head.

"They would laugh and think it was a joke. I would never ask for something like that. I'm not insane like you." You sneered.

"Meh. I prefer the term pyromaniac." His eyes burned.

With that, he flicked the top of his lighter and flames came to life.

--------------------------------------------------

SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ON BUT I AM ALIVE BTW!

LIKE?

COMMENT?

FOLLOW ME AND JOIN THE 1K PASTA ARMY? (YES THANK YOU ALL)

HASTA LA PASTA PASTA PALS!