A couple nutshots and a pissed off teen

"You people better tell me what the fuck you are doing or you won't be men anymore!" I yelled, struggling against my bonds.

"_____! It's us, Alfred and Arthur? Remember dude?" The man I heard Arthur call Alfred asked, looking at me in the dashboard mirror.

"No actually. And I want to go home right now!" I growled, still trying to escape.

Arthur laughed with Alfred. "You haven't changed have you _____?"

"I'M SERIOUS! THIS IS NOT COOL! TAKE ME BACK NOW!"

"We can't do that, you need to remember us _____. The 2ps erased your memory! You love us!" Alfred pleaded.

"Ahahaha...No! I could never love people who just kidnaps teenage girl like its normal!" I rolled my (e/c) eyes.

The two men laughed again.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY?!"

"You are love..Its just amazing how you're humor stayed." Arthur said in between chuckles.

"How are you so funny dudette?!"

"I HAVE A NAME! IT'S _____! NOT 'LOVE' AND DEFINITELY NOT 'DUDETTE' LAST TIME I CHECKED!" I yelled in frustration.

"Just like old times huh _____?" Alfred laughed again. "I remember the first time you said that to us..."

"Yes as do I..It was after we kidnapped you for the first time, you just tried to escape and we caught you~"

"Yeah! And you said the exact same thing to us dude!" Alfred smiled with Arthur.

You stayed silent for a minute and tried to process all the information being shoved in your face.

Then you realized something... "YOU'VE KIDNAPPED ME BEFORE?!"

"Oh yes love...Well I didn't, Alfred here did. It was quite the experience."

"Yeah dudette, you sure are one to hang out with in the car..." They laughed again.

"Remember when she said she was surrounded by idiots to us in the car?" Arthur asked Alfred like I wasn't even there.

"Yeah! That was funny~!"

"ENOUGH!" I yelled in frustration.

The looked at me.

I sighed. "It's obvious that you two idiots aren't going to let me go...can you untie my hands? The rope's starting to hurt." I asked hopefully.

"Of course love! We didn't mean to hurt you." Arthur leaned in and untied me.

Mistake #1.

As soon as lefty and righty were free, I hit the blonde Brit where it would count.

He yelped in pain and held where my fist made contact. I think we all know where I hit..Yeah...

"What... the bloody...hell.._____?!" He exclaimed out of breath.

I rolled over and started laughing into the seat.

"That's why you don't piss me off!" I stated matter-of-factly. "Now, I suggest you turn this truck around Alfred..if you are smarter than you look." I glared at the American.

"No way dudette! Besides, we're already home~!"

My eyes lit up and I ran to look out the window.

Not my home. Definitely not my home.

Fuck!

"UGH! I WANNA GO HOME!"

"I told you, you are home~!"

"MY home ass!"

"This is your home dudette~! Don't worry me.." He looked over to Arthur who was trying to stop the pain in his private area. "Let me rephrase that..I will explain everything...I don't think Artie here can~!" He laughed.

"You...Git..." Arthur groaned in pain.

"ANGLETERRE~! YOU-RE BACK WITH NOTRE BELLE~!" A flash of blonde zoomed past me, and tackled Arthur in a huge hug. The blonde Brit groaned in pain again when the obvious French man hugged him too hard.

I laughed again, this caused the French to decide to tackle me.

Oh

Hell

No!

Right before he reached me, I stuck my knee out and hit him in the nuts. He had the same reaction as Arthur.

Way to go _____! 2 for 2!

Ain't no weirdo (possible rapist) going to touch me *snap fingers sassily*!

"What the enfer (hell) _____?!" He hunched over in pain, causing me to laugh even harder. "Your lover Francis only wanted a hug~!"

"You aren't my lover creep!" I screamed and hung on to the closest thing I could find,

"The hero'll protect you _____~!" which just had to be Alfred right?!

I jumped off him, and backed away.

"What do you all want from me? Let me go!!" I yelled.

"Shhh....Aru, you're going to make too much noise." A Chinese man cooed and stepped closer.

"HELP ME I'M BEING HELD AGAINST M--!" A hand was placed over my mouth, I looked up and saw none other than Alfred.

I struggled.

"She's a lot more feisty da? Those 2ps muct've really done something.."

"Yeah, she never--OW!"

I bit down on Alfred's hand causing him to cry out. He let go of my mouth and clutched his already in pain hand.

Now was my only chance!

I tried to run but..Was grabbed by another pair of hands.

I bit down. "Russian gloves da?" I heard an eerie voice from behind.

Shit!

"You sure have sharp teeth dudette! Damn!" He laughed. "BUT NOT SHARP ENOUGH TO SEVERLY HURT THE HERO~!"

"But ..she... severly ...hurt ..Big...Ben..."

"Oui...and.. the..Eiffel...Tower.."

The other men laughed louder.

- - -

"Now how do we get _____ to remember dudes?" Alfred asked the others.

"I say we--"

The door slammed open, and a certain Italian burst through the door.

"_____! BELLA! YOU'RE SAFE! I WAS SO WORRIED~!"

He hugged me, and a single name popped into my head briefly

"F-Feliciano?"

Alfred dropped his hamburger.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM?!"