Prologue: Hot Topic is AWESOME!

(This is yet another story I have been writing! I hope you like it- HERE IT IS!)

I, _____ can't stand Hetalia. It's all my friends talk about. "How could you hate an anime about dumb, hot boys?" They argue.

"It's just stupid." Now don't get me wrong, I am an otaku. I love all kinds of animes. Just not Hetalia.

Other people argue 'you haven't seen it, so you can't judge!' Wrong! I have tried to sit down and seriously watch it, but each time I did it ended up in a failure. I hated it. Period.

Today, I drove to the mall to do some shopping. I bolted straight into my favorite store, Hot Topic. They had so much cool stuff, anime, disney, band shirts, I love this store so much!

I walked around inside the store until I heard someone yelling at the cashier. "Vhat do jou mean you have no Prussia shirts?!"

I turned around from looking at a black dress and saw a man with white hair, he was wearing a black T-shirt.For a second I thought he was really old.

"Dude calm down.." I poked him in the shoulder. He turned around and I looked into his eyes, they were as red as blood. "P-Prussia?" I asked.

His eyes widened. Now don't get me wrong, I can recognize a character from Hetalia if I ever saw one. I've seen pictures, comics, and anime figures of them. And I know for sure that this is Prussia. "You're Gilbert Belshimidt!" I yelled after his running form. He left the store and I was really confused.

I could've sworn that was Prussia! Maybe it was a really good cosplayer? No, why would a cosplayer run away when I said the name of the person they were supposed to be? I shook the strange thoughts out of my head. A piece of my (h/l) (h/c) hair fell into my face and I pushed it behind my ear.

I left the store with two anime shirts and a bottle of black nail polish in a skull shaped bottle. "Thanks! Come back soon _____!" The clerk called after me. I go to that one store so often that I actually made friends with the employees.

"You know you'll see me soon dude!" I responded with a smile.

>Le time skip to your house!<

I hung up the shirts in my closet and placed the nail polish on my nightstand. I can't stop thinking about the incident with 'Prussia'. It's probably nothing, stop worrying about it. I though to myself.

I clicked off the light, closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

That night I dreamed of Prussia's red eyes.