Gone?!

"Oh he-he hello! What, she's gone? How did that happen silly?...oh I see~ ...well you better find her or I'm going to burn you alive~! Oh and don't touch my Marky~!!" The strawberry blonde hung up, laughing.

He then walked over to the window. "Hear that Markell~?"

"No." The other male sighed, talking another swig of alcohol.

"Oh well _____'s gone missing~! Isn't that great~?!" He exclaimed, smiling.

"I guess." Markell sighed. "I heard burning. You know you can't be around fire Loki."

Loki pouted. "Come on Marky~! Won't it be fun?" He begged, wrapping his arms around  Markell.

"No, Lokki. Remember last time?" He got up. "And it's Markell."

"Boo! You're no fun!" He pouted.

"I don't care." Markell walked over to the door and got his long black jacket. "You have that burn mark for a reason."

Lokki bounced over to the door and followed him. "But it was worth it~" He said in bliss, remembering the screams of the innocent people. "You were there! Wasn't it fun Marky~?"

Markell shook his head, ignoring the question that was asked every day. "Come on. They're waiting."

Lokki skipped out the door, following his love, Markell.

"Biiiigggg Brotherrrrr~?! Where are you~?"

"Can you just shut up Egil?! You're giving me a fucking head ache!"

"That's mean Thurston!" Egil exclaimed, faking being hurt.

"I don't care." Thurston sighed.

"Keep arguing you two. It's so interesting to hear."

"Not helping Bernard." Thurston glared.

"We're heeeeerrreee~!!" Lokki exclaimed as he jumped in front of Markell. "Don't touch him got it?" He threatened in a strangely cheerful voice.

Egil ran up to Lokki and embraced him in a big hug. "I missed you big brother!~!"

Lokki smiled. "Hey Eggy~!" He hugged back.

Markell cleared his throat. "Getting to the point Lokki." He rolled his eyes.

"That's rude Marky! And yes~!" Lokki grinned evilly. "The idiots I hired lost her." He laughed maniacally.

"See? I totally knew we could trust them." Bernard smiled and rolled his eyes, voice dripping with sarcasm. "But in all seriousness, this is surely the end of the world right Thurston~?"

"Shut up Bernard you drama queen." Thurston sighed. "Since this was your idea Lokki," He rolled his red eyes and played with his scythe in the snow. "What's your plan?" He looked down. "Not that I'm gonna fucking listen to you. . ."He mumbled to himself.

"Well~ I restocked on matches earlier this week so. . .~" He trailed off, smirking.

"No Lokki." Markell said simply.

"I'm going to burn our counterparts to the ground and listen to their screams. Then we're going to take her and test some new methods of pyrotechnics until the 1p bozos give us full control of the world. They'll surely do anything to save their sweet eskler right~?" Lokki said it so cheerfully like he was talking about something sweet.

"I don't usually agree with you but. . ." Thurston smiled. "If it means destroying that weak Tino, I'm in!"

Markell shrugged, Bernard smiled, and Egil nodded eagerly.