fifteen.

it had been a week since i found out lucas was actually luke, and well a week since i got my phone taken away.

right after luke had 'accidentally' revealed himself to me, i decided to take some time to think about everything. i wasn't mad, just more hurt. from the looks of it, he wasn't planning on telling me any time soon, and it was also seeming like he wanted to get closer, so our whole friendship would've been a lie?

anyways, after turning off my phone, i had gone out with tristan. he usually helped me feel better. usually. that day, he just seemed a little out of it, and i couldn't help but think that he was hiding something too, but i also think i was just being paranoid.

i got home a little too late that night and i guess you could say my parents that were a tad bit pissed off, so they had taken my phone away for a week as a result of not communicating with them that i was going out, and when i would be back, because 'why have a phone if i'm not going to use it?'.

i opened snapchat almost immediately, to apologize to luke for being gone. i opened my messages with him:

lucas (lukefromtarget):
| kat i'm sosososo sorry please don't be mad
| i didn't mean for you to find out like this i swear
| kat, please answer these or something i need to know you're okay
| i did read your twitter dms so i know everything and i'm sorry if that makes things worse but kat.
| you're more than just a fan, or any of that. i need you kat.. just, please..
| please answer kat, i'm worried..

and that was the last message i had gotten, 5 days ago. he had given up on me. i guess i was just another fan and i obviously didn't mean as much to him, as he did to me (the lucas side of him, i mean).

i logged onto twitter, updated my followers about the situation (my phone being taken away, not luke of course). and then, out of habit, i decided to check luke and the rest of 5sos' tweets to see what i had missed. luke had tweeted something about feeling better, and being on the road to recovery (from the band account), so i checked his personal twitter to see that he had just had the flu or something, but other than that, everyone and everything seemed fine. and that's fine. i'm just a fan, no more, no less. and i didn't expect to be anything else.

•••

word count: 440 words

HEY GUYS!! hope you enjoyed that im sosososo sorry ive been bad at updating school is keeping me busy & stressed but i promise i'm figuring things w this book out!!

be sure to vote if you liked it and comment stuff bc ye !

tysm for 2k !! <3 ily guysss :)