three.

10. 9. 8. 7. 6.

the clock was counting down.

5. 4. 3. 2. 1.

all of a sudden, every light in the stadium went out. moments later, a video with a bunch of silent black and white clips of the boys played. it was filled with both old memories, and new ones. i could feel my heart racing as i heard the beat of the drums and guitars playing, it was almost like a super long intro for one of their songs.

"helloooooo, perth!" i hear ashton yell to us, before he sits behind his drums, playing a steady beat, and i almost begin sobbing. this was real.

the next thing i know, the lights flash, and the rest of the boys are on stage playing their instruments. they 'coordinately' walk in the same formation before luke starts the concert with the simple words,
"you walked in, everyone was asking for your name..."

•••

well, my snapchat story was 672 seconds, and i had no regrets. a lot of people probably blocked me, but that's their loss. that was the best concert of my life and i want to have videos and memories to cherish, that has nothing to do with them.

i quickly clicked save my story as i knew it would probably take a while. i locked my phone and went to go find emily, who had gone to the bathroom right as the show ended.

once i found her, we walked over to the car and just sat there for a little bit to calm ourselves. i quickly opened up the twitter app, sending out a few tweets about the concert and how i was feeling, and then my phone died. i sighed, as i plugged it into the car charger, and lay my head back against the seat, slowly closing my eyes, as i hummed "she looks so perfect", which has been their last song. and i then fell asleep with the memories that had been created tonight.

•••

word count: 332 words

hi hi! okay so i'll try to update again later but wow reads are growing pretty fast, thank you so much! be sure to check out my other stories because i'm working on those too!

comment any predictions you have and some suggestions as to what you'd like to see in the book!

please vote & comment and all that jazz :)