thirteen.

me:
| uhh my story?
| what do you mean?

lucas (lukefromtarget):
| you know, your story. everyone has one.
| like, just about you. who you are, what you like, what you want to do with yourself. your story.

i thought that was kind of getting a little personal you know. you generally don't ask someone about their life story, as the first question of a game of 20 questions.

me:
| that's like 6 questions, lucas.
| and from what i'm thinking that seems really personal and i don't know you all that well..

lucas (lukefromtarget):
| you're right, i'm sorry, i'll ask something else.
| what's your favorite color?

i let out a breath i didn't know i was as holding in, and giggled at the difference between the two questions he had asked. one, extremely personal (nobody really knows personal stuff about me really, even tristan only knows a bit) and the other, the most random question that i could ever imagine.

me:
| probably a light purple.
| random question..

lucas (lukefromtarget):
| well, i honestly think that a favorite color says a lot about someone.

me:
| i guess, where are you from?

lucas (lukefromtarget):
| sydney, you?
| oh, wait, you went to rowyso perth, duh.

me:
| hahahha, yeah.
| okay, you know what?

lucas (lukefromtarget):
| uhhh, what?

me:
| i'm sorry, but 20 questions bores me

lucas (lukefromtarget):
| haha, okay
| what do you want to do instead?

me:
| just tell me a bit about you, and whatever you tell me, i'll tell you back.
| like if you say your favorite food, i'll say mine. deal?

lucas (lukefromtarget):
| deal.
| and, well, i'm 18 years old.

just as i was typing my response, a "live video" comes up and i see luke hemmings, his eyes wide, as he mumbles curse words under his breath.

me:
| oh, don't worry
| i already know everything i need to...

i quickly type before turning off my phone, confused as ever.

•••

word count: 316 words

guess who finally updated ?! me obviously.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY I WAS ON A WRITERS BLOCK BUT IM MAKING AN OUTLINE FOR EACH OF MY STORIES AND IM EXCITED FOR WHERE THIS ONE IS GONNA GO :D

(i still haven't decided the ending though hmmmm)

anyways!! ill do a character ask in a few chapters, gotta wait for stuff to happen, this is just the beginning of the chaos ! ;)

please vote and comment if you enjoyed , :) xx