five.

it was now around 12:45 and emily and i were going to go look for a place to eat. we packed all our things up and then headed down to the lobby to check out of our rooms.

once we get down, i hear lots of screaming girls. i look outside to see girls standing by the doors behind barricades.

could 5sos be staying here? no, that wouldn't make sense, how would we have gotten a room? how did i not know? maybe these girls got the wrong hotel. yeah, that's it. 

i thought. well, that was until i heard those thick australian accents and that deep giggle i knew so well. i gasped loudly and looked over to emily to see if she had made the same connections.

she had.

the next thing i know, i see the boys running - skipping, maybe - into the lobby, happy as ever. i couldn't help but smile myself. this didn't feel real, just that i was watching videos of them messing around.

emily hit me on the shoulder as if to say stop staring they'll know you're a fan, genius. i giggled lightly, and continued making my way to the front desk, as calm as possible.

we go tell the people working there that we're ready to check out, and we gave them all the information they needed. they said they had to call our parents to confirm they'll be paying for everything, so we stand there, waiting, and looking around. that's when i see the boys again.

michael is giving calum a piggy-back ride, while ashton videos, giggling uncontrollably. luke being the most mature (ironic because he's the youngest) is just standing there with an expression on his face that says, 'i hate this band'. classic.

while watching the boys, i see luke look up. we make eye contact for a split second, and i swear i see his eyes widen, but i could be wrong, i probably am.

"we're good to go." emily tells me, shaking me out of my thoughts. i nod my head, and head out the back doors. we were instructed to do so as the boys would be leaving through the front soon, and the hotel didn't want us to get hurt by any of the girls out front.

•••

word count: 384 words

double update, woo! wrote this chapter on the plane too, but we're landing and mY EARS HURT SO BAD

ok what do ya think of this chapter?

oh, and i was trying to link my vlog from rowyso but it wouldn't work so i'll have to post it in a later chapter when i get to a computer !!

things are happening people, things. are. happening.

plz vote and comment thx ily (srry for the long an)