one.

tomorrow. one day. just one whole day, one sleep. until i see my idols perform. i've been a fan of them for the longest time, but i never had the money for tickets. i have now worked so hard to get enough money to see my boys, in concert. tomorrow.

i have been counting down the days, since i got my tickets, maybe 200 something (don't worry i have an app). and it's so unreal to think that i'm seeing the boys tomorrow.

the biggest reason that it's taken so long for me to finally see them, is that i have been saving up for the perfect seats. all this birthday money, and work money better pay off.

i decide to log into twitter, my account, @96shood , and instantly begin tweeting.

kat • TOMORROW!1!2
@96shood

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SEEING MY BOYS, T O M O R R O W

4/6/15 5:39pm

132 retweets 204 favorites

i look through my mentions to see many of my followers asking where i'm sitting (they want to meet me i presume) or congratulating me and telling me to update all night long. i've had this account about 2 years now, and have about 23k followers. some would say i'm 'lucky' but honestly, i've worked for it, so i wouldn't say that's true.

after reading through my mentions, more people asking for updates, i decide to possibly put my snapchat out there, so that i can rather update on there.

kat • TOMORROW!1!2
@96shood

thinking about giving you guys my snapchat tomorrow so i can post videos from the concert, good idea?

4/6/15 5:56 pm

123 retweets 197 favorites

most of my mentions were people telling me that i should, and that was that.

after finishing up a few last minute things for the concert, i took a quick shower and hopped into bed. i took out my laptop, and selected the show, lost. i am currently on season 3, so i decided to watch an episode or two before attempting to have an early(ish) night and go to sleep.

this would be the last time i would go to sleep before seeing 5sos live for the first time.

•••

word count: 374 words

OKAY I DID NOT REREAD THIS or edit I AM GOING TO EDIT IT BUT MY FRIEND IS GOING TO SLEEP AWAY CAMP TOMORROW AND WANTED ME TO UPDATE OK COOL AWESOME YAY