six.

the drive home went by super quick. i decided not to tweet anything about what happened with the boys - i didn't want to get into any sort of trouble. emily and i didn't really talk about it either, i feel like it'll be a memory we keep to ourselves, and ourselves only. it wasn't that special, just getting to see them, but still, a lot of people don't get to do that, so of course i feel lucky.

i dropped emily at her house, and then stopped by a panera bread, for my fourth meal that i always add in between lunch and dinner. (what can i say? i have a big appetite) i got my usual; mac and cheese. but i got it to go, as i would be eating it in my room while watching old concert videos, the usual pcd situation.

•••

i guess i must have fallen asleep at some point, because when i woke up all the lights were off, and it was 10pm. i slowly sat up and grabbed my phone.

there was a little '1' in a red circle on the corner of the snapchat app, so i opened the app. it was a message from lukefromtarget. i clicked on the pending message, and the chat opened.

lukefromtarget:
| oh, my twitter?
| yeah, that doesn't really matter.
| it's just a personal account, i never really go on it
| but for real, how was the concert?!:-)

me:
| oh right, the concert!
| it was amazing! it was my first 5sos concert and ah! the boys were so beautiful and amazing i don't even know how to describe it!!
| have you ever seen them live?

i notice that the messages are already opened and wait for their reply.

lukefromtarget:
| well, i'm glad you had fun!!
| and yeah, i have seen them in concert before. a few times actually!!

me:
| ooh, lucky!!
| weird question, but, what's your name?!

after a few minutes, they opened the message, and i waited for a reply - which, for some odd reason, never came. so i then decided to go back to sleep.

•••

word count: 349 words

i just realized that they don't really use text talk but i mean i don't so idk how to do that so

I HOPE THIS CHAPTER MAKES SENSE I WAS HALF ASLEEP IN A 3 HOUR CAR RIDE SO I
MIGHT REDO IT IDK

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND IF YOURE ENJOYING IT SO FAR

im not happy with this chapter smh

make sure to vote and comment and stuffs thx <3